A4 Feature Requests

The fork-type multiplier wouldn’tbe useful for it? Using proper LFO tempo setting,

1 Like

I guess what I meant could also be implemented as routing options for the Track 1-4 lfo destinations. Give the option to route the track 1-4 lfos to cv channel pitch for linear fm of a cv controlled oscillator or filter or whatever. Then route audio from that cv controlled device through that track on the A4, and you’ll have some marvelous sound design opportunities.

I think it would really round out the a4 as a package. The cv controls should be as flexible as the internal track controls, and they should be deeply integrated into the synth’s options. I’m worried Elektron has abandoned them for Overbridge, while they should be a big part of what makes this synth unique.

1 Like

I know it would be the Dickens to make happen, but, have the parameter slides work/not work in accordance with conditional trigs

5 Likes

I would love that aswell, seems more like a bug fix to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know what you mean, and I really miss this … to clarify it for those not up to speed

Where we currently have a menu for e.g. Velocity(or Aftertouch) as Modulation Source (with 4 or 5 slots and you select destination and dial in a mod amount) we are looking for an additional MOD Source

That source is Keytrack (although keytrack is trickier on the AR as it has a limited range)

+1

Edit: This was in reply to the post which now appears below !

2 Likes

Please add a Keyboard MOD page on Sound Settings for the Analog Machines. Pleassssseeee!

Pretty trivial/no big deal but…

Maybe been mentioned already but bugs me how I have to be super quick if I’m auditioning lfo destinations from the list, otherwise the display switches back to the lfo page. Kind of fiddly enough anyway browsing through with the knob. Any chance it could maybe be better if it stayed on the destinations page and require a tap on LFO button to return to the page?

4 Likes

I can second this.

2 Likes

Yep - it is absolutely the wrong feel, makes me nervous in those menus, timeout is way too soon and if the menu does vanish it always resets so you have to tweak back and audition again, not sure of the best solution, but it could do with another second or so lingering imho

7 Likes

^ I agree.

1 Like

copy pattern and kit from 1 project to another. very tedious at the moment. thanks

2 Likes

copy sound pool from 1 project to another!

8 Likes

being able to send an oscillator from any track to a cv-out …using this with a modular setup as additional osc or ringmod would be killer.

Would be nice to have more waveforms if that’s somehow possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah… 12bit waveform for the crunch :loopy:

2 Likes

There is one space left in the delay-section… so why not some sort of pitch-shifter?

5 Likes

P-Locks on the arp settings, ala the OT.

8 Likes

Easy feature to implement that would be amazing: Paraphonic mode.

I love this on my Sub-37 and I’d love to see it on the A4.

1 Like

What would paraphonic do that polyphonic cannot?

Paraphonic mode splits up osc 1 and 2 to be playable by individual notes.

3 Likes