A4/AK only music

You know… this is absolutely beautiful. I have been slowly realizing that the A4 can do more video game style music. More so than my DN which is surprising.

You really nailed the sound design here!

1 Like

a downtempo thing i made on the AK

7 Likes

Thanks a lot! :pray:
I would have said that the Digitone was more powerful regarding sound design capabilities, but I don’t have one.

1 Like

For some reason the A4 when used right just sounds more chiptune-y than the DN (even though the sounds we associate with old school games are indeed FM…). Could just be perception. They are both extremely powerful from a sound design perspective of course. Not sure one wins over the other :slight_smile:

1 Like

My first time using Eurorack and Analog Four. Both synced from the daw (via ES-9):

1 Like

This song’s mostly just A4, I’ve really fallen in love with it and all the tricks it has up it’s sleeve… so much so that I’m considering selling a bunch of gear to buy a second!

I recorded this track in one take with no processing post recording and actually very little done in terms of mixing… all audio was run through the A4 and the only other gear I used was a td3-mo which you hear later in the track and the beat is made with a Volca Sample (though routed through / processed with A4)

Great sounding music in this thread, very inspiring!
Here’s an ambient composition I made awhile ago.

4 Likes

A complete song with the Analog Four. Direct audio. Enjoy :wink:

5 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like