A4 -> Ableton Live thru Overbridge. A4 allocates synths on random tracks?

Hi. I am sure this issue has something to do with routing of the sound. I have 4 Trk, each plays different synth. In Ableton Live I have 4 midi channels playing 4 melody clips. I would like to get a returning audio signal to 4 audio channels I set up (according to tutorials). Problem is, when I start to play more than 1 melody clip from Ableton, A4 can’t seem to handle multiple melodies and it starts to randomly assign each new note to a different Trk audio channel in Ableton Live. Therefore I can’t record my tracks down. When I click/unclick routing options in Overbridge VST it seems to change the manner in which notes are played and assigned but its all far from what it should be. Does anyone here know how to solve this so I can just record my 4 tracks?

So, its been months, I still have the same issue. Does anyone have idea why Analog Four plays same synth over its outputs, mixing it with presets from other channels? Basically I can hear different sounds from each Tracks but all four of them also contain one common synth sound, lets say from Track 2 preset. Are there any Elektronauts people here?

I have had this with my A4 and ob in ableton, so you’re not losing the plot.

I seem to recall I was doing something stupid, like having midi being sent on all channels or something, which was triggering the sound.

Sorry I don’t have an answer for you, just s know you’re not alone!

Sorry, guys this is no mistake. Please check the manual, chapter Kits and Sounds. This thing is called voice allocation. There are different settings possible. You need to understand that depending on the settings, a track is not linked to a certain voice.

For example, Track 1 will “take” whatever voice is free as the sequencer track is triggering a note. This can be voice 1, but it could also be voice 4.

So this leads to the “problem” that on the audio channels set up in Ableton, Track 1 sometimes plays on Audio 1, but on other occasions on Audio 2, 3 or 4. This is not a bug. Check for the correct suitable voice allocation setting on the A4 and it’ll be fine.