A thanks to all Octanauts

I do read in this forum constantly and I am pretty shure it is in fact one of the best out there. In fact, it was one of the reasons I went for an OT instead of an MPC Live.
A big thanks to all of you: For the all friendly tone, your help, dedication and patience.
I have one OT since 3 month (if Im right) and still get stuck nearly every session. The OT is a real bitch - it is so vast and can be so fulfilling and in the next moment nothing is working anymore. For real! If Ive learned something so far is that this seems to be normal. Still, in such moments I get suspicious again and again my OTs broken but it never is an will be. It simply is a rather unintuitive swiss army marvel (with a structure I wont understand so soon). I really hope for the day Im able to quickly cope with these common issues like suddenly having no sound anymore or the recorders do nothing… man, the OT can be hell. It is unforgiving. My plan was to learn it quickly and get things going to use it as a looper machine for guitar, meanwhile its more like some zen. My intention to write that is not for sentimental reasons but to motivate some of you OT-users.
cheer up!

btw… I already was on stage with the OT and I feel glad that thing didnt blew up in my hands - fingers crossed

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Why is this forum so nice?