A new calendar 2019 for us synth people

Hello!
As an illustrator and graphic designer I realized that we Elektronauts need our own calendar. So I decided to design one. This is the must-have item for your studio wall etc. You can mark down your gig-days, upcoming album releases etc. Instead of the normal holidays and special calendar days I put in special synth holidays like 303-day, 606-day, 707-day, Bob Moog’s birthday, NAMM 2019 etc. etc.

Today I got both versions almost ready for print and decided to show it to you. The calendar for 2019 (Poster size 700x1000mm) features the legendary Mk1 Dark Trinity. My intention is to make this an international commercial product and a continuing tradition with different drawings of synths every year. I made two versions this far, coloured and b&w, but if I have time next week I’ll maybe design a couple more colour variations. At the moment I’m on my way for a small holiday, but feel free to comment, suggest and so on. I’ll do my best to get corrections done and these posters in print when I come back to Finland.

If you’re interested in ordering one, you can comment too. The price will be a reasonable one, the postage from Finland could prove to be not so reasonable.

11 Likes

Drats! I was hoping for a month by month calendar with hot synths in bathing suits :confused:

14 Likes

Alas, you have only @Wolf-Rami in a bathing suit. :wink:

These look cool @Wolf-Rami. Nice work.

1 Like

Is Overbridge release date marked in the calendar? :rofl:

6 Likes

I’ll include a reusable sticker for that. You can move it around.

10 Likes

Fresh from the printhouse. They’re here!
The first run is almost sold out locally (especially the white one), but I’ll take another run if need arises.

6 Likes

Hi m8, where can i buy this calendar? Please send me the info and where i need to pay to theripped@utchcorporation.com

Next years model is ready and has been ordered from the print house. Couldn’t resist the temptation of calling it 20/20 Vision and that’s kind of why it features no Elektron machines this time. (Also in our local Finnish synth forum people refused to buy it because “they don’t like Elektron synths”)

So now it features two Korg MS-20s, the original and the mini. Both in glorious isometric projection.
This is the blue one.

And this is the yellow one.

Same as last year, it features common synth holidays like 808day, 909day and the birthdays of important synth people.

3 Likes

Wou, the previews are all f*ed up. (Actually they look kinda nice.) If you click them, they’ll show in their proper colors.

1 Like

The mustard coloured one looks very cool.

They’re probably CMY instead of RGB; converting to RGB before uploading might help.

1 Like

Yup, realized that too. Can’t be bothered to fix as the inverse-versions look cool as f*k, and you see the proper versions by clicking on them - two for the price of one.

1 Like

Not sure if that works on all platforms though.

I literally thought I was colorblind for a second

1 Like

You should post the f’d up ones also - sort of like a special edition misprint!

1 Like