A few questions about Analog Heat

Hi.

I’m interested in buying the Analog Heat MKII and I have a few questions.

Does the beta version of Overbridge 2.0 work smoothly with the Analog Heat?

I already have an Digitone, is there someone that has experience of running both the Digitone and the Analog Heat with Overbridge 2.0 simultaneously? And if that’s the case has its function like it should?

Is there a different Sound card in Digitone compared to Analog Heat or is it the exact the same Sound card? If it’s different, which sound card is the better one?

Differ the sound card in Analog Heat MKI to MKII or is it the exact same?

Does the MKII work better with Overbridge 2.0 than the MKI or is the stability the same.

I know its many questions, but I’m thankful for the answers.

Cheers.

1 Like

Hello, I have AH MKII and work no problem with OB 2.0.
I saw a video from Dave Mech using many elektron gear with OB 2.0 in the same time and there is no problem at all.

I don’t have the DN but I have the DT and I don’t feel any difference in the sound card in/out. I think the MKI and MKII are the same except the screen and the buttons (better on MKII)

I bought MKII used and it’s better than I expected. Every sound you pass thru this machine go out better. Work very well on the master bus with Clean Boost, Saturation, or Enhancement.

3 Likes

Thanks for your answer.
Okay, that’s sounds promising. Yeah, I looked at the video and it’s neat that he could run that many machines without major issues.

It sounds really good on the videos that I have heard on YouTube.

I just ordered one. I’m looking forward to play around with it and distort like crazy :grimacing:

I tried one in a shop, it’s a very subtle instrument… I didn’t pull the plug because i have so much to do already learning OT2 DT DN… But for someone who knows what he is doing, must be a blast. To distort the sound is only one thing the Ah can do…

1 Like

Yeah the analog filter and eq sounds amazing. An analog signal chain paired with digital controls is really amazing. And the LFO and envelope follower are neat features to experiment with as well.

1 Like