A couple questions about OT/elektron

I just got my second octatrack, I seem to remember the mk1 coming with a user manual, does the mk2 not come with a printed manual?
if not I get it, paper, but I would have loved a manual to read when I’m just chillin or whatnot

also is there a discord for elektron by any chance?

last, is there any chance we’ll see step input recording on OT like we got on A4 recently?

thank you

Elektron doesn’t provide printed manuals since years.

Of course there is, but no one beside Elektron can tell you the probability of it becoming a reality or an ETA (and Elektron doesn’t provide informations about “work in progress”).

1 Like

Unfortunately not. I use an old iPad that’s too slow to do anything really, but that’s good enough for reading manuals in bed :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello,

You can find Elektron’s discord by following this link the link below.

There is also a reddit that is dope because people share their jams and tutorials that are sometimes not on youtube : https://www.reddit.com/r/Elektron/
It is very cool for inspiration

For the manual, I was thinking on going at at a professionnal priting company and print it with a solid binding like a real manual so I have it handy when needed !
I think it is totally worth it

See you :slight_smile:

there’s also an IRC channel

I used Fedex for their print and ship service. Send them the PDF, choose your binding options and for about $30-40, the manual is delivered to your door in a couple days.

thank you, I’m on the reddit too, but I’m not huge about reddit
but I’m in the discord now

and yeah, I was planning on getting one printed, just wasn’t sure if mine was missing
would have been something nice for anniversary edition as it’s a limited run
especially if it had a stylized cover and stuff