A brief Digitakt-only piece after a long hiatus

Dear friends,

A brief little something on the Digitakt, part of a larger project I’m working on, where after years of absence, the Digitakt found its way back to me now -

Loops are recorded from a Prophet 12 into the Takt. Field recordings are from around where I live, during the summer season where we had those warm showers in July. There’s some resampling into the Digitakt’s inputs through two Chase Blisses - a Generation Loss and a Tonal Recall. There’s something about the character from these pedals that can’t be found elsewhere, so it was worth the hassle and the textures they create go so nicely with the Digitakt’s own voice.

I’d love any feedback on this, I’m scoring something and this is the sound I’m going for, harmonics and texture and all, so whatever comes out of it, I’ll bring with me to the sessions when I record next.

8 Likes

You’re ready to go polyrhythms!
I like the discrete beat, maybe a bit more work on the transition between parts would be cool :slight_smile:

Nice piece of music anyway, perfect for my mood right now at the end of the weekend!

1 Like