90s hip hop (deep cuts?)

That whole album is :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Straight gold. So much love for cut chemist 2na and the whole crew

I’ll add a few

5 Likes

Seeing Digable Planets live on July 1st!!!

2 Likes

Aww nice, I’m jealous. I did get to see ladybug mecca when she came out at the del tha funky homosapien show and did rebirth of slick, it was cool like dat

2 Likes

close enough

5 Likes

One of my favorites

Also

Had this as a mixtape from Fat Beats back in the day and about wore it out. Premier in his prime. Some lesser known cuts.

3 Likes

there’s so much good stuff in here i either never listened to or completely forgot about. here are a few more i thought of while listening looking through here

also, if anyone cares to listen on spotify, here’s a link to a playlist with all the stuff that’s available on there. feel free to add anything to the playlist if you want

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0LJwTsQCTYXGj06w4wLFgr?si=7149b54ca79347d9&pt=ad02fa110ae0c2763f6aab5c804854c8

1 Like

So much good shit in this thread already. It’s amazing how “slow” most of these tracks feel compared to modern hip-hop.

2 Likes

This all feels like 90s stretch and Bobito…and I like it very much.

This is definitely up there with my all time favorite underground joints from the 90s. This should have blown up.

1 Like

Not exactly underground but still under-appreciated

This feels like flipping through my record collection :sunglasses:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Still absolutely love this one too. Was blown away when I first heard it on a local mixtape (DJ Sandman) in the early/mid 90s

2 Likes