3 things about a4 MK2(hope official answer)

1)stranger behavior of func+sound button:most func+ operation could close the opened function by 2nd time push func+(func+ trk open metronome、func+mix open poly config、func+ ptn open swing…and push Again to close them all)but after push func+ sound to open sound setting you just couldn’t close it by 2nd time func+snd,and more un-understandable thing is by func+ any synth parameters you also open sound Setting menu, and this time you could close it by 2nd push! This drive me crazy!
2) the manuals have some unclear about SLI parameters: by manual, two thing related to this parameters, note slide menu and auto bend parameters next to it, and one more important parameters in sound settings menu: portamento also has deep relationships with SLI,none of any manuals part explaining this clearly.
3)when I choose the mono on any track of synth, and put a 3 notes chord trig on track sequence, which note will playback?( the mono priority of a4) none of manual part could find any useful information.

1 Like
  1. Not sure what your’re talking about, sorry.

2. If you activate legato (Sound -> Settings -> Legato Mode) the SLI parameter determines the slide time of the portamento.

3. If arp is off, the root note (which is the note displayed on the note page, next to velocity and note length.

Btw, you can post in The Electron Documentation Thread
Usually doesn’t take long until someone from Elektron responds.
The section about slide time and its relation to portamento indeed seems a bit unclear.

Sorry for my poor English! Couldn’t you understand 1?
About 3, absolutely not root note priority, by slow enter 3 notes to one trig, the first one note will on the note parameters and playback, and when you play chord, looks like every time you got different one, maybe it also first note priority by micro timing, my hands play Chopin and Bach since I was 6, already do my best to knockout the chord note at same time
I think the sequencer is first note priority mono, and when play synth by midi not sequencer, is last note priority

To exit a menu, use No button instead of redoing the Fn+X menu :slight_smile:

1 Like

By root note I mean the note you see on the note page (next to velocity and note length).

But maybe I misunderstood your question…

just some UI logic things :smile:

1 Like

When you play a chord, absolutely not the root on that