<3 OB-6 love

It depends on whether or not you really use the Virus. I had a Ti2 which I ended up using mainly as a midi keyboard and couldnt justify keeping it any more. It has a great keyboard and the mutli timbral aspect awesome to jam if you have sequencers available. If you dont use its engines and full functionality, sell it and get the OB keyboard - its probably the best keypad ive used to date and can easily be used as your main midi keyboard too…

I use the Virus for many sounds and as midi controller… I love it not only for its sounds but especially for its multi midi controller.
Actually with its keyboard I control:
A4 (channels 9 and from 11 to 14)
VST: channel 2
VIRUS SOUNDS: Channels from 1 to 5 (it depends)

1 Like

Then definitely keep the virus

This is great have listened about 10 times by now lol

1 Like

@islandpark thanks pal, am glad you like it! :+1::v:

1 Like

Change of plan; I think I’m going to keep the keyboard now, and sell something else instead.

4 Likes

I love it hahahah!

Gorgeous.

1 Like

Glad you like! :+1:

Sounds so niceeee, I’m sure a baby could have a really nice dream with these melodies haha

1 Like

At the end I couldn’t resist and last night I ordered a desktop version… marry christmas ! :evergreen_tree: :grinning:

3 Likes

sounds really nice … like instant Moderat! :slight_smile:
really love the OB6 demos on youtube

Woohoo! :v:️️:santa:t3: enjoy! Merry Christmas!

The OB is an instrument just sounds great right from the get-go. Hard to make a sound you dont like…

Congrats! I’ll hopefully be writing something pretty similar early next year :wink: Got a bunch of gear sat on the chopping block waiting til after Xmas mayhem…

On Sat 10.12.16 my wife gave birth to our first child, a little baby girl :baby: - all the inspiration the past month has been coming from her! :heart:️:pray::hatching_chick::herb:

I am very grateful, proud and above all humbled… :pray:

Hopefully many more lullabys to come hahaha :joy::v:️️

5 Likes

Congrats dude! Nothing comes close to fatherhood :slight_smile: And your kid has an OB6 to grow up pestering you to bang on, everybody wins :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have it from 1 week…
for pads and soft leads it has a incredible warm sound… expecially combined with Strymon Big Sky reverb playing a chord is like an orgasm :heart_eyes:

I coundn’t managed to do a Bass sound rich of lowers… but it’s not a problem, I have A4 for that… :smirk:

Keep trying; I find the OB6 great for bass. Especially, when compared to the A4.

1 Like