100% Wet effects

My first Elektron box was the DT, now my favorite instrument. With all the talk of steep learning curve for elektron stuff, i found it super intuitive to use.
One thing i havent been able to figure out or find a workaround for:
Is there a way to have 100% wet effects? i.e. set dry volume of a track to 0, after its send to the global effects?
Im a huge fan of 100% wet reverb.
I thought playing with the track volume and amp page volume was the key, but no, these two parameters actually seem completely redundant.
Anyone find some workaround that I havenā€™t thought of??

Overbridge , you can route each track and global fx separately.
Otherwise Iā€™m not sure you can.

Thanks! Yeah, that was what I was expecting to hearā€¦ would be great to be able to do it in the boxā€¦ put it on the ā€œfeature requestā€ board, but it has 2000+ requests already. Highly doubtful this would rank high priority for most usersā€¦

mmmmm
Try settingsā€¦
Audio Routingā€¦
Pads 1 to 8 will be greenā€¦
Press a pad (that you want to have 100% wet)ā€¦
It should go red, meaning you are not sending to the main out but still to the effects.

Im not sure that it saves this setting in the patch howeverā€¦?

5 Likes

You can do it in the box, the way @Adam9 explains it
Pretty fun to toggle around, or have a track set to chromatic mode and then switch to this page for a different kind of play surface.

Audio Routing is on the Digitone after 1.20 firmware update, but I canā€™t see it on Digitakt (the subject at the top of this thread) - please explain?

Thanks Adam9 & Aksdnt, I tried this out on my digitone (1.2) and it does indeed work! It is not ideal, as it then is global for all banks/patterns in the project, but does the trick on the DN nevertheless.
As marley909 pointed , couldnt find the Audio Routing menu for the digitaktā€¦

do You have the beta software for overbridge Installed?

Yeah I thought this was pretty strange thereā€™s no dry wet mix.

If you use the latest OS on your Digitakt, youā€˜ll find it under Settings/ Auto Routing.