100 % Analog Rytm

This thread inspired me to make something - this is 100% Analog Rytm. the Dual VCO is fun. All came together pretty quickly

Sorry to spam the forum :worried:

17 Likes

Very nice sounding jam

3 Likes

That is some serious kick action right there. Care to share how you achieved that sound?
I liked the track btw <3

Thank you!

All the sounds are from the Rytm and recorded into Ableton through UAD’s console. I use a few plug-ins to record everything.

In Ableton, I use their compressor, filter and EQ.

I use some Soundtoys stuff for more delay and stereo widening.

Seems like a lot but it all comes together pretty quickly. This is the 1st track I did with that workflow. I’m into it. The UAD stuff is pretty special.

Thanks again!!!

2 Likes

Sounds really good man. I was wondering which machine was used to create the kick. Sounds like BD Sharp to me, but I know that type of sound can also be approximated with the hard and classic machines.
Also, mk1 or mk2?

Mk1 - I’m not 100% on which machine. But which ever it is, is heavily effected

I’m feeling the claps, toms (bass), and Dual VCO. The Dual VCO is powerful

1 Like

effected with good taste then, thanks for sharing
I havent jumped on the DVCO bandwagon as I need OB to record, but that bass from hell in your track is awesome, cant wait for the official firmware release

All that isn’t really ‘100% Analog Rythm’ now is it? :thinking:

2 Likes

Nice track, that kick is a monster!

1 Like

Great track ! Congratulations sir.
Indeed, this kick is serious, I’ve never put something like this out of my Rytm.

1 Like

What up fellas! I re did this track slightly - here’s a v2. The drop is slightly different and I added a noise hat from the Rytm. Check it out…I like this version better

Thanks!!!

3 Likes