Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Truth to be told, it’s not the water, it’s me and my clumsyness. Spilling water is not a good idea in the middle of electronic boxes. What’s not there, can’t be spilled. Beeing careful with drinks also :wink:

Every setup from now on will not be complete without a plant :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe with the correct level of CV you can open and close blossoms?

1 Like

awesome! plants on the studio looks dope adds new breath and life… ya now what I’m missing I’m feeling sometimes that too much gear was powered and affects well being, life and creativity.

i add this robert henke (monolake) awesome musician and have lot of plants around… and please check his unique Monodeck II controller.

good vibes Nauts!

4 Likes

Love catching him live. Proper brain melt… Nice plants

1 Like

In Northern California you’ll find those in most studio setups… :smile:
Without them there wouldn’t be nearly as many studio setups… :joy:

3 Likes

Also cactus are great for this environments full of gear.

1 Like

I kinda feel like filling my octa with dirt and seeing if I can get some sprouts coming up through the gaps… :cowboy_hat_face:

Maybe you’re one of the bidders for the Octasmacked. this sampler was so dirty

No no, I’d use real nice microbiolically active organic soil, the kind of dirt that’s “clean”… :slight_smile:

Octasmacked was from an unknown origin….

:smile: I’m adding some plants right now to see whats going on with the biosphere on the studio

1 Like

The fact that Octatrack couldn’t name cc’s was the main reason I bought Cirklon. Would highly recommend!

Thats super useful for busy minds i just get my Bitstream 3x and I’m using this function. but I’m totally impressed and blown out with the possibilities of this machine it adds extra functionality and Autechre behavior to the setup really happy….

New to elektron (though I’ve had a RYTM for a bit now) and after a long debate, I finally ordered an octatrack. My setup is a little all over the place since I just moved, but I was inspired to mock up a little workstation for my desk using some wood scraps I had laying around (not pretty, but functional). I’ve got a lot to learn, but I’m already regretting not getting an OT sooner!

22 Likes

Thanks, now that is a fine piece of electonics. I will check this out :smiley:

Yeah … that was exactly understood … but that “Explore” is a great idea too, really :smiley:

Maybe that I will have some plants soon again. Our house is full of plants. I have only to tidy up my mess of electronics such, that watering the plants does not have the risk to spill the electronics too. Fluids and me tend to end up sooner or later in some kind of splashing.

You may lough, but I use in the studio only those “coffee-to-go” cups with a cap, since I once nearly knocked over an ordinary cup :hushed: . Recently I knocked over the capped cup and was very, very relieved to see that it had prevented any damage.

Maybe I am only overcautious?

1 Like

Sold tons of gear, just to rebuy devices one by one, to educate myself to be more minimalistic, to fully learn a piece of gear before buying new stuff. So this is my restart with a clean an minimalistic setup. My new obsession is to buy/build short cables or in perfect length, to avoid cable mess. :wink:

27 Likes

Hi are you? or any Naut here with experience with Midi Sprout? I’m interested as a sound source for my ambient project… any thoughts, comments would be appreciated.

1 Like

Waiting for Digitone to arrive. It will become the sequencer for PreenFM2, MB33 and Peak.

5 Likes