Your setups [ 10k Archive]

I recently began working ITB and have found things more efficient to not use any external processors, but I still use the compressor on individual instruments when playing live or sometimes when tracking.

Pretty sure I’m going to sell the AH… I only like using small amounts of saturation on individual tracks with it, and would just assume use software at this point. I loved it when my setup was all hardware, but with my current workflow it’s not needed.

1 Like

This is aesthetically pleasing

1 Like

Why 303 to tape in over a standard channel? Just because the outputs are RCA?

This week’s setup. I can only concentrate on 2 devices at a time.

2 Likes

I still love the FX on the 303

1 Like

new_studio (1.9 MB)

Here is (for the medium to long term) my complete studio setup save for some cable management / cleanup I want to work on this weekend. This was a project that started in October and was finalized on Christmas (thank you wife!). My first foray into electronic music production after 20+ of analogue music creation.

I have to say, I’m quite pleased with the kit I ended up with after a ton of research. I’m having a blast and hope to post some stuff in the “Our Music” section in the not too distant future.

Special thanks to Phillips Hue lighting for the added ambience while practicing/producing.

5 Likes

This little setup is fun.

6 Likes

Is the 303 your “master recorder”?

Testing out new configurations - need a bigger desk and a bigger space haha!

5 Likes

i got ya… i really love the sound of AH… but the integration in my production workflow is to complicated… it would be cool to have like 5 of AH… but for now i ll use Softube Console 1 which is just awesome on give some good saturation. but i work on a live act and i like to integrate the AH. Maybe after the Digitakt or on the master channel…

thanks

1 Like

Where in the chain do you use the deco?

What’s that thing on the far left on the bottom, the black box?

Hey another Circuit Mono Station :slight_smile: I’m loving that thing.

1 Like

I’ve got the output of it going through an Electro Harmonix Catherdal, it’s awesome!
I sometimes plug the output of my MAM mb33 to the input of CMS for the distortion and have the aux CV going to the VCF input on the mb33.

1 Like

It’s and Abstrakt Avalon - basically a 303 on steroids.

1 Like

Between stereo output and recorder.

1 Like

Got OT instead of an Push, I regret nothing.

1 Like

Cool. Mine is getting reverb and delay from an Eventide Space and EHX Memoryman+Stereo Pulsar, and getting some Analog Heat treatment by times.

Analog Heat keeps winking at me. :thinking:

2 Likes

Same for me but I only want to buy a used one…

1 Like