Your setups [ 10k Archive]

haha, i just love that logo :slight_smile:
like a little signature waveform

5 Likes

I also started using the OT as final mixer and Cue/Fx out for a hardware setup. It’s really nice changing the whole mix with one touch of the Xfader.

Yea!!! OT is soooo good at being mixer fx unit :slight_smile: almost better than what it does :fire:

1 Like

https://s7.postimg.org/tu5fyjxd7/Studio_Dec_2017_2.jpg

https://s7.postimg.org/srv9g1h4r/Studio_Dec_2017.jpg

3 Likes

I completely believe you, but I’m gonna start saving my money anyway :smiley:

1 Like

I just clocked this post as well, so, yes.

1 Like

That’s the fist time I see another Equator D5 user here. :smiley:
I’m guessing you love them as much as I love mine?

2 Likes

<3

Even if I ever “upgrade” I probably won’t sell my D5s. I got them back when they were only 300USD a pair…A PAIR…they beat the pants off 90% of what you can buy off the shelf at Guitar Center. If I ever get into a space big enough to justify them, I’d love to have a pair of D8s.

I went from Rokit 6 G2s to the Equators. Equators made ‘em sound like cheap PA monitors.

3 Likes

do you use an extra sub?

No heat?

Upper right corner

1 Like

Yet but not in the preferred chain.

Hmmm, looks familiar! We are on to you relic!

1 Like

heat at the end of the signal chain?

We’ll have a chat with him.

2 Likes

Can you describe the modules you’re using ? I recognize Clouds, but what’s the black ones ?

That UM-880 is a glorious, glorious device! I can’t believe they don’t make it anymore, or anything like it at all.

The one next to Clouds (left) is Beface Rampage, a Maths alternative module

They are all befaco modules with clouds on top. Far left, there is the 4 channel mixer, next to it delay, followed by chopping kinky as distortion. Then ms20 filter clone and rampage for modulation :slight_smile:
There is also an oscillator next to clouds, which goes into delay send for some drone maddness

4 Likes

How do you like the TR-08 (UI, play-ability, feel etc.), compared to the TR-09?