Your digitakt setup

E-rm’s Multiclock

Lately, I’ve primarily used it for sample accurate sync, but now that I have 3 separate sequencers, I’m looking forward to using the multiple clocks to shuffle/shift.

I’ve used the monomachine to sequence it…had one when it was first released for a couple of years, but then sold it. Purchased one a year or so ago again…looking forward to begin sequencing it with the DT.

Aye, I bolted some Ikea furniture that I had together to make a rack case for it…and yes, the OB6 dominates the desk real estate.

1 Like

This weekend I am gonna say goodbye to the A4, Mini & Microbrute and
welcome a Nord Lead A1.

I needed a large keyboard as well and a more hands on Synth, but capable of a wide range of sounds.
Set up for creating sounds for the OT & DT : Nord A1, KORG Volca FM + HEAT + DT

Why get rid of the A4 : while a great machine, it distracted me to much. To much going on in there, while fun playing with it, I going to focus on the RYTM, DT and OT
Mini + Microbrute : Again great fun to play with, but I think I am better of with the new situation, A1 + Korg Volca FM and larger Keyboard. Should be also great fun using the sequencer of the DT controlling the A1.

1 Like

OT as master running through AH mixing DT and AR. Will probably stay away from Midi sequencing and fill up OT, DT, AR with samples from Micromonsta, PreenFM, Sub37, Minilogue and a few others.

was moved by mod into this thread,
the post does not belong here, so i edited it out

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Your setups

I still trying to figure out how to route the midi. I have a 1->4 midi going from the DT out to everything but was wondering if I can get another splitter so I can use each instruments keyboard???

12 Likes

Returning my OT. So it’ll be my Op-1 and DT

1 Like

well… lol. :smile_cat:

26 Likes

When I buy a new toy I tend to make space for it so I can focus only on that piece of gear. So Digitakt only for a while, altho I’m fairly sure the urge to sample stuff will set in quickly… Then slap it on top of the Analog Keys alongside a 0-Coast, probably routing the 3 toys into and out of each other as needed, I wanna keep it mixer free. My other stuff is taking a longer vacation in a closet atm

1 Like

My set up this morning. So perfect right now. Everything’s so small but not.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Digitakt, in the wild!

Simple because, well I’ve only been OTB for a couple of months apart from an OP-1 which I seriously regret selling. There’s a 1210 not in the pic. I sample from this and the denon cassette deck as well as my iPhone.

6 Likes

Gonna see if I can get this cabled up tonight.

11 Likes

When i said just DT + A4 i lied. Forgot the Modular i´m building :wink: and AH should be arriving today

9 Likes

My very humble Digitakt setup - otherwise known as the corner of the dining room.

13 Likes

What is that too the left of the DT? Looks like some grid sequencer?

Will try this setup , midi worked quite well today but I did have 1 freeze.

5 Likes

I use the DT standalone for now. Feeding it by sampling drum machines and synths. Can’t wait to start sequencing external gear and buildings some patterns and sets.