Toraiz is calling

:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

My main problem with the Toraiz is the big screen, the Christmas tree lights and its sheer size. Far too easy for the wife to notice a new purchase has been made. That’s the first critical test for any new gear.
‘Oh this ole thing?’ just won’t work.

17 Likes

Hahaha ‘smuggling new gear past the wife’ posts always make me smile :slight_smile:

1 Like

IS that is solved by last updates or not ? because to me it’s not nothing… also it’s very expensive. only 4 FX to choose ??? is also not what i waiting from Pioneer :frowning: (it’s also BIG and not really nice for luggage transport and plane as someone said already (adam jay) but that’s not the most bad point for sure… there worst in the video)

So i agree with the Don’t buy … YET. and second hand for less expensive too

1 Like

So to me Toraiz calling. BUT OT hangup the phone for now. But Toraiz can call twice later when it’s finished a bit better.

1 Like

Yeah, the Toraiz is pretty horrible to some people I guess.

I love how much you love defending a unit that wow’d you soooo much that you returned it :wink:

1 Like

“I definitely cannot buy any devices with a keyboard anymore. I have to resort to rack devices. Luckily I bought a big enough case for modular - individual modules can be added discreetly.”

1 Like

It’s better than offering a bunch of unobjective conjecture about something I’ve never even touched.

Not really.

Edit - and how is it ‘unobjective’ to read a list of functions and see there aren’t any that interest me and a ton are missing? You understand the word ‘unobjective’ right?

1 Like

Trust me, it is. I don’t even understand how people get so emotional about this type of stuff. It’s a damn sampler. It’s here to serve us; it’s not your local sports team.

1 Like

You’re the most guilty person of that in this thread tho dude… You won’t let people just have a different opinion and you insist on having last word on it… Just let people see things differently from you and move on :wink:

1 Like

Yep. Totally guilty of objective first hand accounts of the machine. I’ll lay off that jazz.

1 Like

This thread should be renamed and moved to other gear section or closed.

2 Likes

But it seemed like you in turn were insinuating that other people were ‘offering a bunch of unobjective conjecture’. Which isn’t the case. Function list is black and white.
Maybe I read your post wrong. Not really fussed in either case. Just makes me laugh every time you pop up to defend toraiz with such gusto :wink:

1 Like

Yep. Can of worms!

It’s a cool sampler. I’d love to have one again someday. I keep buying synths though. I’ve been more into sound design lately than digging for samples I guess.

That’s why it’s better not to get married. Just kidding uhh not really. :joy:

1 Like

Okay - it’s clear this thread has spent its original remit, with Daren’s consent we’ll close it and allow continued Toraiz centric discussion / comparisons etc on the original general Thread …