Tips on Feedback Modulation?

I saw this video shared by Elektron:

Description says:

Elektron Analog Four can generate sounds without using traditional oscillators or note sequencing. In this example, all the sounds are created only by internal feedback paths and resonating filters together with intricate lfo modulations. The amplifier section is triggered by a note-on and that is why the sequencer is running. Note, at 19:33 the sequencer is being stopped and the release phase of the amplifier envelope was still active while uploading this video. It may look like one of the external inputs are being used but it is not, only Out Left and Out Right are connected.

I became very interested in some particular sounds the a4 had created here, however I can’t seem to wrap my head around exactly what is being done here.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also if anyone has attempted doing this, I’d love to hear your results! :slight_smile:

1 Like

same here… super interested in how to recreate such a beauty of frequency … please all out there, share your tips and knowledge

+1
I’ve seen this also a while ago and got pretty hooked on it! Let’s go and find out!

This is what you need. Sounds posted in the thread:

That’s exactly it!! Can’t wait to get back home from work and try this out.

Thanks so much man :'D

:+1: