The stable from which the horse bolted - closed

Hmm.

2 Likes

A little budding industrial designer in the Ager household ? That looks like a G(laze) to me
Boom Bap indeed :wink:

Nah Elektron posted it on their instagram :slight_smile:

oh ! some pre-digital throwback reference goin’ down then !

1 Like

Something related to the Analog RYTM, its audio input, and “Boom Bap”… hmm

1 Like

It’s a sketch for a marzipan cake

Analog Heat - warmer upper of things

1 Like

Analog Heat for the fun :slight_smile:

I dag, onsdag, släpps Analog Heat, en produkt vars främsta användningsområde är att förändra och förbättra ljudet hos andra instrument.

(google)

Today, Wednesday , released Analog Heat , a product whose main use is to change and improve the sound of other instruments.

The cat is out the bag :slight_smile:

1 Like

hehehehehehee

about time too!

so this is a 2 in / 2 out processing device?

The price sounds a bit steep for only that, don’t you think? 800€

Well, if this box can pull off something like the culture vulture, then maybe not, but… hmm

1 Like

Looks great, I guess this will have more appeal to Overbridge/DAW users though, to be honest I am kind of relieved that it is something that I don’t need :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I wanted to want it way less, sounds great, but you’re right, as much as i’d love a good filter/warmth after various gear, it makes a lot less sense after gear with good wet fx baked in - not an issue on the computer side

I’m looking forward to running the Heat full wet, and using it as an AUX effect with my Qu-Pac.
No more cold dark nights for MD and MM. :smiley:

2 Likes

^ Yes I should imagine this will be great on the silver Elektrons, if there were more inputs and some of the dsp fx from OT/A4 then I’d find it much harder to resist, plus I am already way out of spaaaace in my little room :slight_smile:

Good to see CV control, audio rate filter FM possiblilities could be fun.

Once the proper demos start rolling out then I think the GAS will start, hope that it sells well anyway.

2 Likes

The interactive demo is fun, and nice to see a wide variety of synth demos, certainly sounds the business :thup:

:3lektron: - think you are going to need a Heat emoticon for the forum

1 Like

Please keep to the one topic!
(OK then - Heat emoji coming up …)

1 Like

To be fair, this topic was started a week ago, but maybe the discussions are running in parallel now :okej:

Sure. But the discussion in here is the same, it gets messy quickly.