Ultimate Digitakt stands using VESA mounts

it looks really cool but there appears to be no lock-off mechanism and so it is going to be working with an inverse virtual movement-smoothing stability mechanism based on gravity and physics to hold a 10kg screen in place whilst at the same time being fairly easily adjusted.

so this height-adjustable groovy stand would not in fact be appropriate for drum machine activity.

tap away for ten minutes and that height adjustable angle mechanism is going to lower itself by a couple of centimetres.

1 Like

Ah ha of course, good point!

1 Like

is it this one?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Elektron-Digitakt-Desktop-Stand-/322793336422?hash=item4b27fb6e66:g:lgYAAOSwR55ZpvK9

Is the angle steep enough though?

1 Like

yup.

1 Like

Hey man, this looks good! Has the stand got rubber pad under it? Or at least space to put some?
How does the under and back look like?
Just checked the ebay page for it but couldn’t see it under all angles.
Thanks!

Hi

All Our Elektron desktop stands comes supplied with rubber feet and and all fittings needed.

Here are some pics and links to the range we currently do for Elektron units.

Elektron Desktop Stands

Cheers :slight_smile:

I got one of those (plus one for the bigger Elektrons - seen here) and they come with rubber pads to put on the bottom. The back/underside is hollow and open, handy for hiding cables or other small devices.

edit: didn’t notice @konjo’s post above :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks mate. Another question, does the DT has to be screwed to the stand at all times or DT rubber pads fit the square holes on the panel so it just sits without sliding down?
Thank you

time for this thread to be closed, it’s gone way off topic.

It Needs to be fixed in via the four vesa mount holes. you can just lay it into the square rubber feet holes, but may slid slghty.

Hi Elektronauts,

I was always surprised by the prices for a simple piece of wood or plastic cover. Well it is useful but … well, i found a very good idea from Elektron to put standard VESA holes.
Time ago, i was looking for a monitor desktop mount but could not find professional quality under 120Eur. Until I found a german company that sells cheaper, and with the luck of a bargain, i could afford two for…60 Eur.
Quality as expected, It changes my desk life :smile: forever.

The name is ‘North Bayou’

I just wanted to share it with you :slight_smile:

15 Likes

these are so very cool i must buy three and also the Digitakt, Digitone, and Heat.
incredibly well priced. nice to see reasonable pricing on excellently designed objects.

1 Like

Due to this thread i bought this one:
K&M Vesa Mount

I use it in my Live-Setup with my Band @ a Mic-Stand beneath my Sub37 - it works out phantastic!
The Plate can be easily unmounted from the stand & stays on the Unit

4 Likes

Do you think it would hold something like a 9u case ?

Invision® PC Monitorarm - Ergonomische Gasgestützte Vollbewegliche Einarm-Tischhalterung für 43-68,5 cm (17"-27") Bildschirme - Neigbar mit Klemme - VESA 75x75-100x100 mm. Wiegt 2-6,5 kg (MX150) https://www.amazon.de/dp/B078S8PD19/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_h-VKAbWCM20DX

More or less the same thing, for 28€

Cool in conjunction with
DIGITUS Universal Notebook Halter, für Gasfederhalterung Monitor Tischfuß, bis zu 15" Laptops, VESA 75x75, schwarz https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01HOCOPSE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_X.VKAbREJMFC7

2 Likes

now all we need is an adapter to use the other machines with vesa as well.

Easy to build!

would like to have these with some kind of a bajonet clip , so you can easy unmount the DT and take it with you. It is a mess allways screwing… .-)

1 Like

oh so true.

i would be interested to hear real-world experiences of how sturdy the Digitakt is on a vesa stand.

hoping to get sorted with a Digitakt and Heat next year sometime, maybe sooner if possible.
love to put both of them on vesa mounts.

it would just look so cool and also be desirably ergonomic.

but yes how sturdy are they and is it easy to do parameter-locks.

For the heat it is perfekt. Dunno if jammimg on a DT would be kinda wobbly i guess.
But my arm… vesa arm :wink: is mounted on a board which sits loose on a keyboard stand so… maybe on a proper and sturdy table it would be cool.

1 Like

Perfect! Thanks for the inspired idea. I bought two, one each for my Digitakt and Digitone. They’re very stable and practical.

8 Likes