The glory of Shruthi's bass

404 on both of those links unfortunately

Oh, right.
Here you go.

2 Likes

Necrotizing this thread. Where is the best place to get plexi enclosures? I saw some on Tubeohm but wondering if there are other options…

Try ModularAddict.com if you’re in the USA. I can’t recall if they do cases as well as PCB’s / kits. I’d check, but it’s a blocked site on my work network. Try also Michigan Synthworks maybe?

1 Like

Hah I was just checking this thready today! This guy has some an some on eBay if you’re in Europe - I haven’t bought from the site but they have an eBay shop that sells regularly.

2 Likes

I don´t know if it´s of any interest to anyone but I have a red Shruthi1 SMRmkll filter board for sale. I bought it from MI direct so it´s not a DIY project of mine.

1 Like

Wrote you a pm.

1 Like

Me too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still have three full sets of Ambika pcbs if anyone’s interested.

My shruthi arrived today with the srm mkII filter. Goddam it’s a lot of fun! I’ve never had a synth that can sound so sh$t one second an then a couple of tweaks later so good. The modulation options are insane - it’s like an 8bit modular system. Stoked :grinning:

3 Likes

Just picked up a Polivoks Shruthi in the midnight blue transparent case. Wanted one forever, can’t wait.

3 Likes

If you’re gonna sequence that with A4 MIDI, I’m interested to know how you like it!

That’s exactly what I’m going to do :slight_smile: Plus my Mk1 has the individual outs mod so will be running additional analog osc through it too.

1 Like

I am still looking for an original Mutable Instrument Shruthi XT with the metal silver faceplate…

2 Likes

4pm filter! :heart_eyes:

I got some Shruthi love!
Ambika is next (always wanted one).

1 Like

I would definitely like to hear the results.

1 Like

My enclosure was made locally with a 3-d printer and laser cutter. The power cable doesn’t sit well so it might be worth considering a metal enclosure.

3 Likes

How much does it cost to get something like that done? I have a glossy black enclosure for my Ambika but something like what you have there would be brilliant for it.

I’m confused are they still available?

@Alume - very easy to diy (all MI stuff is open source so you can get pcbs made up easily, compile the fw and Shruthi is a really easy build. Enclosure design is also available - can easily laser cut the enclosure from acrylic)

3 Likes