The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

please, please add the ping pong loop option. it makes complete sense. i use it a lot.
not having it seems to be an artificial restriction.

thank you.

3 Likes

I usually use it that way as well.

Once something is sort of ā€œfinishedā€ I setup the pattern mutes on patterns that need it the save the project and know for sure that when loading up that project everything is ready to go.

Another route is write projecting your ā€œfinishedā€ projects so you can mess with them but not save any changes to them. Or save a project under a different file.

1 Like

I think it should be the other way: it is harder to make dinner movements while pushing the encoder, so use that for the big jumps. [FUNC] + encoder is easy, so make that integer steps.

Actually for performing love live, I want the current functionality: if someone his my power strip switch while Iā€™m playing, I want power on to bring me back as close to where I was as I can.

As for getting into a known state, say at the start of the set: I just load the project from +Drive at there top.

Edit: I love performing live, (not performing Love Live!, nor live performing loveā€¦) (link is very SFW).

Hmmā€¦ Performing love? What exactly are you doing with your Elektron machines? :wink:

1 Like

Maybe consider using a battery :slight_smile:

I second this

it would be cool if we could swap the order around for sampling options on the sample pageā€¦ might be moot, but i think itā€™d be really nice to have ā€œEXT L+Rā€ at the far left and leave ā€œINT L+Rā€ at the far right. That way you can swap between the two really quick on the fly

This has caught me out a few times

1 Like

Negative sample start times. Using microtiming you could emulate flanger effects.

1 Like

Compressor on master outputs.
Accent.

4 Likes

Compression would be sweet. In some of the demo videos Cenk hints at something special for the master page. Iā€™m sure he meant more than controlling the level on all tracks.

It would be outstanding if the Master(FUNC+LFO) page would update to include 4 letters of the sample file name assigned to each track!

2 Likes

Or just the numberā€¦ or a toggle in the menu so we can choose.

No, man! Dream BIG with me =)

Instant pattern change please

7 Likes

Love the DT but the lack of transpose for the MIDI tracks is more of a downer than I initially thought it would be. Would love to see this feature added if possible.

1 Like

use pitch bend ?

Change the screen print, lose the drum sound names below trigs 1-8, theyā€™re entirely irrelevant!

5 Likes

Per track scaling,this will make a huge improvement on chord progressionsā€¦ please guys <3

5 Likes