Tarekith hints at new AR sequencer features

Probablility of November release 1/5

Probablility of November release 1/5[/quote]
i thought i read somewhere here that it will drop in the next 2 weeks. that was probably 10 days or 2 weeks ago (i think). cant find that post anymore tho. maybe i dreamt that :-) anyway im really excited about this update!

same here.
Can’t wait :slight_smile:

same here.
Can’t wait :)[/quote]
if im connecting the dots right itll be a bigger release of a few things.
new overbridge version + update for a4 and rytm + a new floppydisk pirates sound pack

same here.
new overbridge version + update for a4 and rytm + a new floppydisk pirates sound pack
[/quote]
Does the Overbridge beta support El Capitan yet?

same here.
[/quote]
Does the Overbridge beta support El Capitan yet?[/quote]
good question. no idea

[quote="“lindhyrst”"]

good question. no idea[/quote]
Nope. Hoping for an update on Thursday or Friday. No basis for this, but just hoping.

good question. no idea[/quote]
Nope. Hoping for an update on Thursday or Friday. No basis for this, but just hoping.[/quote]
OB working fine on El Cap here.

Overbridge does not currently work in El Capitan on most systems.
However, a few users have had some success running it anyway, but I would not recommend updating if Overbridge is integral to your setup.

1 Like

There must be an angel
Playing with my setup…

There must be an angel
Playing with my setup… [/quote]
Weird, def doesn’t work for me. The OB Control Panel works fine and detects the Rytm, but the VST inside Ableton does NOT.

On Elektron’s fb page they announced that an update was going to be dropping that would provide the El Capitan support. That should be wonderful.(especially since I’m going to take the Ableton dive, jumping right into the OB).

These OS updates sound amazing, I’m so excited for these to drop and explore new territory! If, for no other reason, to finally be able to utilize the choke feature with the probability and modulus functions. Currently, I’m just p-locking different samples on a single voice while it’s sibling gets neglected(like any childhood, really)

So any new info on updates for the RYTM then?

Just wondering how if you could assign 8 inputs (8 voices) to the filters via the new Overbridge? There are 8 sample playback voices with DA conversion so it might be possible to use them as Overbridge inputs?

If this would be possible then we have some very powerful sampling!

You can already do this via the driver, but with the coming version you will be able to route audio into the Rytm / Four via the plugin as well.

1 Like

You can already do this via the driver, but with the coming version you will be able to route audio into the Rytm / Four via the plugin as well.[/quote]
That’s really something that i look forward for! :slight_smile:

wait a minute?! you can use the AR as eight discreet multimode analogue filter + overdrive processors? can’t believe I missed this!

I wonder what the latency would be like for running audio from my ADAT into it and back…

Oh that’s very cool, very, very cool. I didn’t think of that!

For latency flexible audio, if this works, this will be a killer…

Especially if you think in terms of stereo - L into 4 filters + LFO in series, R into 4 filters + LFO in series, bam.

Now I’m wondering how well they’ll work as basic analog shelving filters with slight REZ for some types of audio…

What the luck ?
You guys mean one can use AR 8 filters on any Ableton track via OB ??

Sick !!
:astonished: