Superbooth 18

still no news from elektron at superbooth? :frowning:

I just don’t think there are any news to tell, from Elektron. By now, anything that’s on Superbooth worth talking about, people are talking about it.

2 Likes

I’m not so bothered about the editor, I use my iPad for this as don’t have a computer next to my synths (except the Organelle but that doesn’t count). But looking forward to trying out the pattern chaining and legato.

There’s this thread about it- link takes you to the beginning.

1 Like

not interested in ob.

1 Like

This is the thread to watch.

3 Likes

He’s wearing a TE Shirt and he holds an OP-Z in his hands: Could be true :smiley: Nah, just kidding :wink: Thanks @J0n35y. Lets hope they dont delay Europe. Hes talking about US and then Moscow in the Summer … I want this thing so badly! :smiley:

1 Like

Usually you can order stuff from TE.com immediately after release. Is the same not the case this time?

7 Likes

Is he crying :cry:

13 Likes

Twenty years without the overbridge.

:man_facepalming:

10 Likes

Are the videos of the the superbooth performances posted anywhere yet?

1 Like

I read that too quickly. I thought it said Twenty years until Overbridge.

9 Likes

insect – Did you take this photo? If so you are brilliant, if not this photo is brilliant. It tells a story – this is Superbooth 18!

No, he’s just trying to figure out why OB(1) isn’t working with his MKII devices.

10 Likes

? thats just an event-plan for the gigs and jams

Yeah i took the pic while standing next to cenk :slight_smile: was great performance with the digitakt, octatrack and a tapedelay padel. Was nice to see the guys. Also johann and simon are there. But no i didnt ask about the obridge. (I already asked last year). Anyway good fun, many people and tons of synths and sound farts here :smile::control_knobs::control_knobs::control_knobs::control_knobs::speaker::speaker::speaker::speaker:

6 Likes

No, it’s also a discussion thread… for discussing Elektron at Superbooth 18. Scroll down, you’ll see comments already.

2 Likes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB7yyMU_h24 Din Sync Gilbert Monosynth taking a stand against the clones!

1 Like

Damn the DinSync Gilbert sounds great. And a cat picture!

1 Like