Superbooth 18

" I’m starting to think they simply cannot do this."

Compression to MP3 on the bottleneck is the way to go :blush:

Half-Life 3, seamlessly integrated into your daw with Overbridge!

7 Likes

I don’t claim to know too much on USB and it’s overall capabilities but I have a Behringer X32 Rack that runs 32 tracks in and out over USB 2.0 and it surprisingly solid with totally useable latency (sub 8ms back and forth).
I wonder if Behringer is surfing forums looking for another company to clone… better watch out Elektron, Behringer is a monster that will eat you up and spit you out if they think they can :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There’s already an Elektron at Superbooth 2018 thread.

The Overbridge talk should be over there, or split off from this one.

6 Likes

Something must be wrong. It can’t take this long to develop OB. Have to say that I would feel kind of ashamed if I was an Elektron employee at Superbooth. OB is like a dark cloud hanging over their heads.

I too would like super booth updates and less Overbridge complaints.

If you’re lost, here is a link to one of many threads for Overbridge complaints.

3 Likes

The throughput of USB2.0 is 480mbps or 60MB per second, more than adequate enough for Overbridge.

6 Likes

Or, it could just stop entirely. Wouldn’t that be nice…

agreed 100%. if I got that personally I would stop complaining. Ill take breaking Overbridge 1.0 for this

1 Like

+1 for complaining about OB in the OB thread

1 Like
4 Likes

This means September at earliest. Bah what a joke this has become…

1 Like

That SOMA Pipe thing looks pretty cool!

The only thing keeping me from buying it is being one of those trendy guys that will use it- you KNOW that the people that buy it can’t wait to take that thing up on stage…

Any info on the tanzbar 2?? I love my tanzbar 1…

3 Likes

Lots of feedback on the thread going off-topic folks … a gentle reminder to keep the joys of OB chat elsewhere

8 Likes

Sonic State has a vid/interview about Dreadbox Erebus 3. Sounds great! If it’s 3-voice paraphonic, might go for this over the Abyss, especially in combination with Medusa v.2.

2 Likes

Dreadbox may take the most prolific prize at Superbooth with the Erebus 3, Lil Erebus and the Medusa.

This sneak peak turns out to be the Erebus 3.

2 Likes

Sorry, a bit off topic but I can´t find out how much a day ticket for SB is gonna cost me. Anyone knows? web site doesn´t say.

35€

2 Likes

cheers