Superbooth 18

So is the A4, but that didn’t stop the AR from existing ;). I’ve already used my Digitone a lot for drums, and I agree its amazing at making drum sounds. A focused digital synthesis based drum machine would be easier to use for that purpose though, currently to sequence more than one drum sound on a track octave shifts and different base notes must be used to trigger more than one voice.

Erebus 3 is coming from Dreadbox, not got much info but for it’s got 3 oscillators, triple ring mod, 3 lfos and 35 patch points.

2 Likes

To fit the digi form factor the digitone keys will be the size of one and a half digitones smashed together with a two octave keyboard of micro sized keys attached to the bottom. :wink:

I guess we will not see a new maschine on Superbooth. Cenk posted a video “preparing for superbooth” and there was no new or hidden maschine to see … but hey, who knows. I also guess Elektron booth will be super busy because lot of people want to play with the digis.

what a shame but yeah i was really hyped by the name of it , thought we was getting a machinedrum mk3 :slight_smile:

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Behringer RD808

how are the folks looking on the Elektron stand - happy, nervous?

3 Likes

probably not. Elektron’s never been into replicas of existing gear

A post was merged into an existing topic: Behringer RD808

The Internet is suspiciously devoid of news on Overbridge…might have to get ready to sell some stuff…

1 Like

I heard cirklon has something new

1 Like

I paid 700+ to get my yocto :frowning:

2 Likes

early showing = confidence and close to launch.

late showing = taster, far from finished.

no showing = probably haven’t any confidence in the development.

just my thoughts on OB at Sb

2 Likes

Pocket operator version of acid8

6 Likes

Cool :smiley:

surely somebody in this forum must be at Superbooth right now and will report on the happenings right??

Yeah- any time Elektron had anything to announce they always do some sort of stream anymore. Especially given the high demand for ANY details concerning Overbridge.

I could be wrong- but it looks like it’s just an anniversary exhibition…

Edit: Man, not only ~3 months past their deadline, but ~3 months past and NO information about it. That’s ridiculous!

1 Like

Yea I’m about ready to sell everything and go straight into Eurorack. I’m pretty done. This forum has caused me a lot of stress, as had these delays and right now it’s a major roadblock in my creativity.

I’ve been periodically refreshing my browser since this morning during my time at work.

Also have a few different blogs open. So far not one has even felt the need to report on anything elektron related.

My confidence and positivity are both starting to wane

3 Likes

Auditorium starts at 17:00.
I think it’s then or never :slight_smile:

3 Likes