Super duper cheap DT/AH stands. In blue and white!

Would you be so kind and field report that battery pack? Thanks

interested to know if there are versions of this going higher than 30 inches / 80 centimetres … could be useful as a stand for live performance or standing studio arrangements …

Cosmos looks way cool although surprising to read the stand is sturdy, with only three areas of support, and yet if the contraption is well balanced in the design, fabulous :slight_smile:

If anybody knows of any of these makeshift stands that have a bit of elevation to them- I would appreciate it! I’m planning on having my Elektrons between my desktop and midi keyboard on my desk and I don’t want the interface overlapped by the keys

What kind of battery setup do you have there?

Ok, so this might not be for everyone, but they work a treat in my studio:

They cost about 3Euros. You can customize them by drilling a hole for cables and adding some rubber feet to them. You can fit cables underneath them. And if you like to have stuff stacked you could add them on top and underneath these bad boys:

Which is like 5 Euros.

Not as glossy looking and custom-made as the expensive stuff, but works well for me at least, and cheap as chips.

2 Likes

I fit both AH and DigiTakt on 1 Isberget, btw.

+1 for the ISBERGET. Currently supporting my AK & doing as good a job as the £40 aluminium stand under my Push 2 (which is smaller TBF)

1 Like

look like isberget would do wonders for my NI maschine and Ableton push controllers…nice one

1 Like

check sizes…maybe this one would be best for the larger controllers.-

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/desks/desk-computer-desks/bräda-laptop-support-black-art-60150176/

1 Like

I use a BRADA for my Push 2 controller… fits it like a glove.

1 Like

They also have one smaller one in bamboo, that I use for my Kick Lancet…

Trip to ikea soon then…i also need some plates and storage boxes :thup:

1 Like

Bräda is perfect size for the MPC Live, but a great fit for A4, AR and OT too!

I use these on all my boxes but I never once thought to use the back side for tablets, bigup

heh, Ive been using this one for a few years now, for my OT + NK…
http://www.ikea.com/es/es/catalog/products/60150176/

the Shruthi-1 gets a bit pushed out of it but oh well…

1 Like

could cut a piece of wood to the length you need and centre the stand in the middle if the overhang ever becomes a nuisance. how do you find the nanokontrol? does it see much use? I thought that would a cool match, i’d like a nanokeys too for laying quick chords on OT but I dont know how id configure it all comfortably

well what I like about the NK is that if fits perfectly under the OT, is super cheap, and works just fine for volume (Amp), mutes… I’ve had several different configs over the years, nowadays I use the first row of buttons for Audio Mutes, second one I mapped to retrigger (as temporary on the retrigger parameter, so it retrigs while I hold it - only useful for one-shot samples of course), third row for MIDI Mutes.

I also have a Launchcontrol XL, wich has way better feel, but the buttons on the bottom don’t light up to reflect the mutes status wich is confusing, also a somewhat big footprint… I’ve somewhat of a small-setup obsession - I’m currently using this + an iPad as a multi-timbral synth (not my best choice, but since I already own it… it’s better than spending 700 dollars on more or something like the Virus Snow…)

you can’t see it below the stand, but I use the NK with a MIDI-USB Host of course

im mostly just wary of the tiny faders, I cant complain at that price though. I definitely have space for more but I like everything to be within immediate reach if possible, OT already lives next to an MPC which could even do with its own nanokontrol. shame to hear that about the launchcontrol, what do the lights represent then? ive been thinking of trying some ios synths lately, I only really use mine for lemur