Strom is available NOW!

no one else is having issues purchasing the $20 rytm upgrade?

:frowning:

Non-RYTM owners, how are you liking it? I’m a sucker for a cool new app, and I’d like to support Void (c’mon, let’s help him buy the rest of the lineup so every machine can have a sexy iOS app!), but I probably won’t be getting a RYTM soon/ever.

Purchased App and the RYTM IAP add-on without issue in 2 minutes. Looking forward to giving it a go on the RYTM this weekend.

i did. but it solved when i QUIT the app store and strom and tried again.

Void-there is a thread running about this on the Audiobus forum that you might want to check into as well. http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/5537/strom-for-ipad

I haven’t used it a lot yet, but I like it as a sampler.

It’s very quick to work with when you need to capture one-shots. Trimming is quick, everything is normalized automatically, you can easily apply zones (“cat eye mode” does automatic transient detection nicely), play things live when resampling, you can save to AudioCopy and use what you make in most any app… Just a very nice workflow/interface when you need to make samples.

And it looks gorgeous; simple and uncluttered.

got it working ! logged into my apple id account and removed a few old devices linked to my apple id… did the trick…

best thing to ever happen to the iPad and elektron :slight_smile:

alex

Does the cck make use of the turbo sample transfer function?

I have an iconnect2+ for charging the ipad while using midi and i´m wondering if sample transfer speed would be different if pure midi would be used.

Purchased Rytm upgrade and couldn’t be more thrilled (can’t thank you enough Void for all your hard work)!

Bought for the sample transfer, but am astonished at how much I love the random pattern and kit features as much, if not more.

Developed around 10 kits and patterns (with samples from my Virus) that I plan on actually using in a new track.

Truely a game changer…

No joy joy here using it with the itrack dock which is class compliant. I do have a camera connection adaptor though.

If anyone has joy using the itrack dock, please let me know.

bought in france! void i love you the analog rytm was already my favorite machine and now it s the perfect machine!!!

Bought. Thanks Void :+1:

Damn it all you great inventors of cool gear/App(looking at you Void), now the STROM it´s out and NOW I need to get myself to buy an Ipad…

Good work by the way

thanks!

for you & those of you who do not have an iPad & plan to get one:

WAIT until Thursday. Apple will announce new iPads, so there will be price drops for all older models. The current gen Air/mini are plenty powerful. esp. the mini will be a great value if you buy used!

having the same issue with the in app buy. tried rebooting ipad. singing out and back in to app store. it just won’t accept the apple store password.
on an iPad mini. Could it be a mini issue? I’m on 8.02

been waiting for the right time to upgrade my 1st gen iPad…
looking forward to some day trying out STROM :+1:

iPad mini, 7.1.2, and no purchase problems here. Love the app void!!!

A post was merged into an existing topic: STROM for iPad