Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK

Hi there folks!

Is there anyone here already using this highly anticipated mixer with audio interface capabilities??

I’m planning to buy but I’d like to hear some thoughts first.

And of course, does anyone know if is already available? some places says it will be deliver after July first week, but it seems it’s not available yet…

Still not shipping yet.
Been waiting months.

Just an FYI about this mixer: EQ and FX are not transmitted over USB. If you don’t mind doing those things ITB then no big deal, but it is something to be aware of before buying. It hasn’t put me off of it, but it has slowed my anticipation.

1 Like

Are you sure that’s the case with the MTK series, and not just the “signature” series?

Are you sure that’s the case with the MTK series, and not just the “signature” series?[/quote]
From Sean at Soundcraft:
“… The USB send point is post-gain and pre-limiter/HPF/EQ.”

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/10764920-post49.html

1 Like

Are you sure that’s the case with the MTK series, and not just the “signature” series?[/quote]
From Sean at Soundcraft:

[/quote]
On the MTK series, you should be able to record the master channels that sum all the individual channels with EQ and FX though right?

From Sean at Soundcraft:

[/quote]
On the MTK series, you should be able to record the master channels that sum all the individual channels with EQ and FX though right?[/quote]
Yes, the Master sum (usb channels 13/14 or 23/24 on the 22MTK) will be post EQ, post everything… one stereo recording.

1 Like

Sure do wish I could see a real review of this…been waiting and waiting.

oh boy…

if it will take too long, I might go for a used 8ch mixer just to wire all my set up…

Anyone has experience in buying used mixer?

Yep. Bought it off craigslist. Had to tell the guy a password. It’s been my main mixer ever since. Good use of $100.

Also sold a mixer on craigslist and really made some kids day - he was extremely appreciative of the price ($75).

I got one once in a bundle deal off Craigslist some years ago.

This guy was selling some very nice EV speakers, practically brand new for less than half the street price.
Turned out he had them listed in Craigslist under “kitchen appliances”, and no one would buy for months, so he kept lowering the price. By the time I found them (via google search for the specific item), he had lowered the price 5 times!

So anyway, he threw in a used mixer in a backpack with extra cables for free.
It was a great experience.

From soundcraft 22 mtk to ableton and back to 22mtk,mixer master channel back to ableton and ableton send master channel to metric halo,out from metric halo and back again in metric halo for master record.complex but sound good the final DA from metric halo.

I’m closing this duplicate topic. Our main topic for the Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK is here:

1 Like