Some new ITB tracks

Got diagnosed with a serious illness last week and somehow being possibly close to death has increased my productivity a lot, since I’ve been very quiet in the production front this year. Played some gabber gigs with an Octatrack, but haven’t really made any finished productions.

Anyways, now I’m back and this is the first finished house track in ages:

Made with Reaper and mostly free plugins. It’s a sort of a prequel track to a house album me and a mate are releasing in the near-ish future.

4 Likes

This is still WIP, as I started it only this morning:

2 Likes

welcome back :smiley:

A 3rd WIP track, with some funky e-piano by a friend:

Heard all 3 both in a nice club and an acoustically treated studio this weekend, so I did some mix tweaks on all of them.

New versions:

1 Like

A new WIP. Only spent like 3 hours on it so far. The piano bits are maybe a bit too naive lol.

1 Like

Great, really dig the piano!
Although I´m sorry to read about the reason for your high productivity.
All the best and get-well wishes from here man!

i love the first minute of “last night” - do a whole track with just this elements. the solo that kicks in sounds just wrong (nice solo but doesn´t fit the bassline and chords) i´ll try to steal the first minute anyway - lol. great overall sound !

Woke up at 5:30AM this morning, the leg not feeling so great.

Made this in about 2 hours:

Edit: finetuned it a bit

2 Likes

Man, sorry to hear but good on ya for rockin through it! My prayers go out that you find healing and return to health. Haven’t listened but bookmarked and will definitely check out later…
Good vibes to you my friend…

1 Like

Started another one today as well. Can’t really do much but rest so I rest with the computer next to me and DAW about all day long.

This one still pretty raw.

Track 22 is about finished now:

I always wanted to put a modulation in a track but it never sounded good enough. This time I used it and there’s even a double modulation in there, woah!

1 Like

Made new, final mixes and arrangements for these 5 tracks:

1 Like