Silent Bomber - Optophobia (Heavy A4 Use)

Hello friends,

Recently put up a new track with a very strong use of my Analog Four :slight_smile:

Apart from the kick and a small use of loops everything in this was made with A4. Been diving more into sound design and this track was a lot of fun to make. Very fond of the snare sound i managed to get out of the machine!

Happy to answer any questions, hope your enjoy! :slight_smile:

Cheers, SB

11 Likes

this sounds awesome :muscle::alien:

Cheers bud!

this is great! :slight_smile:

this could be easily mashed-up with Madonna’s “Music” song :stuck_out_tongue:
couldn’t avoid singing over it on the first part hehe
great sound! and nice mix

This is cool, I especially like the intro. the full track really shows off the A4 nicely.

MK1 or MK2?

Sounds great!

I love the snare drum during the first minute! Awesome 80ies punch!

hahahaha didn’t expect that one. You’re right though!

Thanks bud

MK1! I think we shouldn’t forget how powerful the MK1 is :wink:

1 Like

Thanks bud! That snare was a lot of fun to make on the A4, spesh with parameter locking the pitch/filter :wink:

1 Like

I am still impressed especially by the two snare sounds which start at 0:16. I have tried to get similar sounds but I feel really lost in the huge possibilities of this machine. Would you be so kind to share the settings or give some hints? I would be very grateful.

Hey bud,

Can’t remember exactly what i did but i do remember i have 2 envolopes or 1 shot LFOs on the pitch… one for slow body attack and one for the high snap… then blended the oscillator in with some noise and drove it through the filters with some strong resonance. Something long these lines :slight_smile: