Sign-up for the Overbridge 2.0 closed beta

now, I’m no mathematician… but this seems to add up to at least 112% :grin::grin: (before I get replies, I know this represents using more than one DAW!)
80% Ableton Live
25% Logic
Rest are below 7%

I am actually very surprised to see Mac is dominating actually, not as much for Live!

As stated by Ollie, People reported using more than one daw. Which is why percentages went over 100%. It’s actuallu kinda interesting to me that people don’t settle on a single daw.

1 Like

Hi, other Jeff!

2 Likes

this is the first time I have ever felt like a super unique special snowflake for using windows.

2 Likes

Thx Olle! Stastically interesting numbers right there.
Questions:

• how many beta testers have you planned to work with?
  • is it ok to send an updated application even after having replied last week?
    Keep up the good work!

You should have a link in your confirmation email to update your application. So you don’t need to send an updated form, you could just edit the one you’ve already submitted.

3 Likes

That’s fantastic to hear! Thx Ryan !!

1 Like

My pleasure :slight_smile:

I’m really eager to try out OB for DT!

3 Likes

SAME! I’ve been checking my email constantly since I submitted my form(which was immediately after I saw the post)(kinda, wish I knew they weren’t processing applications immediate- but the fun is in the anticipation- or at least until I get overbridge, and then the fun will be in that :D)

1 Like

Ah ah ah! We must be like twins or something. But given how much many of us have been obsessing with OB, it’s pretty normal (read: expected) that we reacted that way. 2000 candidates is pretty good number if you think about it.

2 Likes

I use Ableton and Logic for very different purposes, depending on the type of music I’m making. I’ve also been interested in seeing what a tracker like Reaper would do for me.

Interesting. I was a big logic user and I never really meshed with Ableton so I get that different daws have different workflows.
Reaper has a similar workflow to a daw like Sony acid, but not so much a tracker workflow like renoise.

1 Like

Ha ha…im every minority…

My chances are looking great.

Doh. I meant Renoise. lol wasn’t thinking. I’m interested in trying a tracker workflow, never even tried it.

I’ve used Renoise quite a lot – got a real soft spot for it.
When I got an Elektron, the (reputed) tracker background of the devs made a lot of sense…
There’s something about that structure that’s great for sequencing percussion.

1 Like

As[quote=“jaschar, post:27, topic:58642, full:true”]
The greatest improvement OB 2.0 will bring is shutting up all those haters and making our beloved forum nice again.
[/quote]

Assuming 2.0 will work fine :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Are Elektron going to confirm when closed beta testing starts so we know that if we haven’t had an email then we haven’t been selected?

1 Like