Share your performance mode tips!

Apologies if there’s already a thread on this - I searched and couldn’t find one…

So I just started messing around with performance mode today, trying to think of useful parameters to modulate. I’ve been in the process of putting together a template project and kit from which I use as a starting point for all new projects, simply saved with a different name to a different slot. I took a stab at setting up some default performance configurations, though I have a hunch this may not be as useful as I want given the individual sounds I may be using in the future.

But it got me wondering, do you all have “standard” configurations that you fall back on, or is it entirely set up on a per kit/sound/song basis? Found any cool surprises? I definitely using a few to control the FX; levels, feedback, etc. Filter sweeps are cool, fairly standard…

Also, do you tend to use a given macro to modulate one track or several? Depends on the song I know, can be cool both ways.

Anyway, perhaps a boring noob topic, just thought I’d toss it out.

Cheers!

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tips and Tricks for the Performance Mode