Rumor: A4 MKII incoming

Oh no… not again!

:no_mouth:

:evergreen_tree: :gift:

2 Likes

:evergreen_tree::gift:+:3lektron:=:grinning:

3 Likes

I can confirm that my rep at one of the larger US retailers said this morning that the A4 and AR are not expected until January.

1 Like

Nice i would like to buy a new Lens for my DSLR if Elektron are not ready i will have 4 month to make my Dream of a Telephoto lens come true :slight_smile: Cool … but get back to Music in 2018 thought :joy:

2 Likes

I paid my 70-300 80€ ! :smile:

http://108thaicamera.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/sigma_rocket-300x191.jpg

Canon? ^

4 Likes

Yep and those filters. I’m a fussy sob, but this is what sold me. This vid below. Plus, I asked myself, what I do when I make music? Am I a keyboard player? Not really. I push a key and let the ARP do the work, or I program midi and hit play. To me the A4 is more suited to what I like to do, that is sequence and manipulate live music. Most of the videos of the A4 to me is just wimpy music which I hate. Bee Bop bullshit. Then I saw this. SOLD!!!

3 Likes

Fiddlestickz don’t play!!

Really hope this isn’t true. I’m a recent convert to Elektron following the purchase of the Digitakt and was looking forward to the introduction of the new four.

1 Like

same here, just placed an order for an AR mkii expecting it to be delivered around October (as per news all over), retailer informed that it may be delivered only in January 2018.

what I find weird is that the old products are no longer available, leaving a sales gap of almost 5 months! what is going on with Elektron?

Wasn’t there something stating the delayed dates were a lie? I can believe that as it doesn’t make business sense to leave a huge gap.

I got the info from Sweetwater sales rep a few hours ago, they said it can be delivered before January 2018, but no guarantees.

About this statement Jukka posted the link, I plan on sending it to Sweetwater, but I do not see how it could guarantee an earlier delivery.

any suggestions?

thanks man, crossing my fingers.

I don’t think I can wait until Jan-18.

1 Like

I think it will be along soon.

Man, considering that they are at NAMM/Musikmesse Russia with no sight of the new analog four MK2
I’m not gonna get my hopes up too high. It’s midway through sept and they don’t even have a unit to demo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZBZcIzBOfT/

In fact, no videos pictures or anything of actual new MK2 units is not promising at all for their sept release but I’d love them to prove me wrong. :slight_smile:

Well, bad news, Sweetwater confirmed today that they contacted Elektron and delivery dates still remain January 2018, small chance of it being December this year, but again no guarantee.

I agree with pivotermusic, no pics or vids, no sign of new products, it looks like the sept/oct deadline is not going to happen.

Lucky you. Just months later and now you can have it all!

3 Likes

We got a regular Nostradamus over here

3 Likes