RIP: MnM / MD / MD - UW - TRIBUTE COMP?

wow…shows talent… pretty good bits in there!

I would be interested in getting in on this.

1 Like

Hey Arsey !
Nice sens of break on MD. Cool kits too.
Some of your songs are really grooving electro break kind.

Great idea. I would like to contribute as well

Thanks guys, I’m very happy the way it turned out :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Machinedrum and monomachine gone forever!

Count me in.

thanks everyone. I will share some ideas/details of how we’ll proceed in the next day or so. For now, just jump in front of your boxes and get crackin. sorry, just dealing with a few personal matters I need to clear up so I can put my focus on this project. I’m quite encouraged by the response. Please “share” this with other 'nauts you think would be interested in joining.

I’m finishing up a remix project right now (using the :elmd: as a significant voice) but starting in early July I want to finally focus on using these two boxes together. It’s been a crazy year which has meant I’ve primarily focused on just one or the other. This has been my summer plan for a few weeks for a while so this sounds like a good project!

I’m still fairly new to these machines but they’ve changed everything for me, so yes, count me in!

1 Like

@marcelvidela First thing first : I think a deadline should be set. What about end of July ?

1 Like

This is a nice idea. If there is enough support and interest I’d be happy to release it as a not for profit thing on my Tape Label?

2 Likes

I’d be keen. :elmm: :thup:

i was wondering whether it should be new material or old tracks? :rolling_eyes:
end of july is just a bit more than a month from now…it would be nice perhaps if we created something ‘ad-hoc’ just for this…it would also give some time to those who recently got their machines and need to get to know them…? :relaxed: (just a thought)

Of course !
:cow:

1 Like

yeah, has to be a track made knowing you’re tweaking a “legacy” machine. i’m keen.

I would like to be part of this too !!
A track with only monomachine and machine drum…:elmd::elmm:

I think it should be made using only MM/MD. Limits are fun! :content:

4 Likes

I definatly want to make something new for this. I dont own a MD, so it will only be MnM. Limitations makes me creative. End of july is doable for me.

As someone currently waiting for his MD to ship I think an end of August date might work better :slight_smile:

I’m in, agree with @Ess choose either MD or MnM, 1 box and limitations of that will be the most interesting!

1 Like