RIP: MnM / MD / MD - UW - TRIBUTE COMP?

Thanks for listening :slight_smile:

All sounds fine to me. Thanks!

well… I’ve got a list of contributors. 39!!! I wanted to tag everybody but I can tag only ten per post… Ive got all the names.

We have to make it happening now so to the point! In the coming days I will do a full recap in one post, maybe we have to change the topic name or just begin a new one with the total recap (moderators? Whats the best Idea?). I really really want this to happen, I think there are a lot of people that want it too! I’ve got plenty of time till end of year…

I have to thank @marcelvidela for this great idea. If you want and have time or have further ideas or just want to say hi just contact me!

Because there are so many of you I have to rethink the mastering process a bit I guess… I’ll get back!

If you still have new ideas just shoot them in this thread!

1 Like

Think about what you want and let one of us (@PeterHanes, @AdamJay, @avantronica, @LyingDalai) know.

You can choose to continue here, or we can close this topic and you can begin a new one, or whatever.

Thanks for stepping up to organize!

Thanks, I will put everything together in the next few days and I will let you know.

1 Like

Hi, I have just discovered this topic. Is it still possible to be added to the list of contributors? I have a MnM and a recently acquired MDUW.

Fuck, I didn’t read this on time haha .

I would love to contribute to this project, it sounds great.

@n_x_n You can still contribute. I added your name to the list.
@Vorlis You are also added!

Nearly there… stay tuned!

To all of you who want to contribute! See our new thread for the tribute album!

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/elektronauts-tribute-album-silver-souls/29050

See you there! And enjoy making a nice entry for the comp.!

@marcelvidela @zfigz @Ess @Dubathonic @jim5 @elenacortes @Dataline @Arsey_Rob @InTheAM

@PeterHanes you can close this now. Thanks!

2 Likes

@tvekamp @AdamJay @jshell @polite_society @analept @darenager @johnathon_doe @OSCar @finalform @SoundSculptor

1 Like

@guga @Cosmic @brunatius @NO_CARRIER @knobgoblin @Huno @LyingDalai @Kirlian @Simonhold @lcoullet

2 Likes

@tjebbestorm @Hox3D @Keshi.Head @erase @bluewolfse7en @Inward @ipassenger @coreyappleby @insect

1 Like

@n_x_n @Vorlis

1 Like

…just spotted the new thread :slight_smile: thanks for keeping this alive :relaxed:

you’re welcome, see you there!

:elmm: :notes:

1 Like

More time! Great just got my hands on a Monomachine. It’s already making me feel fuzzy inside.

2 Likes