Richard Devine and Dick Malibu MD MKII (BLK ED)

Richard Devine and his Black Machinedrum MKII custom.

Not only talented but an all around great guy !

https://twitter.com/RichardDevine/status/528204852380184577

Any chance of these faceplates becoming available again? Just ordered a Machinedrum and would like to have this!!

Props on the shout out, that should get you a few more orders!

Hi
Yes will will have a few available this week.
pm’d you.

Cool, except those ugly-ass silver colored screws around the edge. Rips the overall appeal out of it. You need to provide the faceplates with black screws man.

Cool, except those ugly-ass silver colored screws around the edge. Rips the overall appeal out of it. You need to provide the faceplates with black screws man.[/quote]
Should cost you a dollar or two from Home Depot. I don’t believe they are anything fancy.

Cool, except those ugly-ass silver colored screws around the edge. Rips the overall appeal out of it. You need to provide the faceplates with black screws man.[/quote]
Should cost you a dollar or two from Home Depot. I don’t believe they are anything fancy.[/quote]
Tell him that, not me. I’m the customer, and going to Home Depot for a few screws is ridiculous, not to mention inconvenient. Why doesn’t he just buy the black screws to match the rest of the faceplate and sell his product like that? Since we’re talking purely aesthetics here, I can’t fathom as to why he would choose silver screws which match nothing else on the faceplate.

@ DickMalibu … i should tell you , that there is a guy, and he is the customer (even though rumor has it, he never bought anything from you) … and he cannot fathom that you have a certain color of your screws, even though you aftermarket something, and it is about eastheatix

hope this makes things easier for everybody on the internet, this forum and also on planet earth …

We have a douchebag in the house. Hey douchebag!

I can’t fathom as to why he would choose silver screws which match nothing else on the faceplate.

Well I’d say that the Plate comes without screws at all, and Mr. Devine choose to use the ones that were on the Machinedrum before, those ones are silver. If you don’t like silver screws, your free to paint yours or to get black ones.

Btw. i love The Plate. Looks great, i’m really thinking in getting one.

TrabanT: Really enjoyed your post, thumbs up!

Why we are at it a question for Diick Malibu I own one of the earlier analog four models and there is some of the paint coming off of the front panel and box. I have seen on your website that you offer A4 frontpanels aswell, but i could not find any photos of them. Could you link me to them, or if there are none upload one or 2 for me?

Well I’d say that if he provided matching colored screws, it would improve the aesthetic and overall appeal. I’m sure no one would complain if he had to increase the price by 2 dollars to cover the screws. Maybe you would, but most wouldn’t.

TRSC: Really enjoyed your honesty and the fact that you don’t kiss anyone’s ass…

It doesn’t come with any screws you have to use the original MD screws.
For $200, I dont think it’s much too ask for black ones.

thanks mate! i am glad my “humor” came across! :stuck_out_tongue:

We have a douchebag in the house. Hey douchebag![/quote]

it is not okay to insult me like that! … please apologize to me … thanks in advance

Should cost you a dollar or two from Home Depot. I don’t believe they are anything fancy.[/quote]
Hi Automux. (customer) :slight_smile:
Good to see you on the forum ! How’s the Machinedrum ?

TrabanT (Honorary Customer) :wink:
Always good to read your posts. As always thanks for the support !
btw
I think I heard that rumour as well LOL !!!

Actually we will at some point source out the screws provide them free of charge to prior customers as well as new customers.
And to answer your question: no it’s not too much to ask. We will do our best to have black screws when you place your order :wink: (seriously we will)

We have a douchebag in the house. Hey douchebag![/quote]

it is not okay to insult me like that! … please apologize to me … thanks in advance[/quote]
Traban T
On behalf our “customer” who to the best of our knowledge has not purchased any of our products or services we apologize :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi mcbeth,
Yes we do have A4 panels on the way. I can upload a jpeg of the art file the actual panels are not ready at this moment but the quality will be the same as all our other panels
thanks
-dm