Refresh my memory

So since I got the digitakt I put the octatrack on the back burner for a long time. Then I finally made the upgrade to a MKII. However, it’s been so long now since I last used the OT I can’t tell if things have changed or I’m just misbrememing things.

I could have sworn you could hold more than one step and apply a parameter lock to all the steps held. In the MKII this just applies the parameter lock to the last held step. Was this always the case?

I also get the impression the audio in is quieter but that’s probably just the head room and my sound card (which is recently being a bit odd in that regard).

Not ever on OT

Inputs are now higher voltage capable, so this may explain

3 Likes

You can’t plock several trigs, since the beginning.
Quieter with playback, recording ?

2 Likes

Haha totally my memory then! Thanks peeps. It’s mad how just a short time away you can forget so much.

I guess I was doing it on the digitakt and my brain assumed I had always done it on the OT

Having fun being back though.

2 Likes

OT is a bit more complicated than riding a bike.
You need to practice regularly to have big brain muscles. :slight_smile:

Yeah I’m still a little thrown by the interface change too. Muscle memory is still there but buttons have moved so trying to relearn.

1 Like

When designing custom lfos multiple trigs can be held and changed simultaneously.

Would love to see this for p-locking.

1 Like