Problems on accessing Elektronauts forum for last few days?

Anybody else seeing these two messages constantly?
429 Too Many Requests
nginx

4 Likes

Yes. Frequently, lately.

4 Likes

Yep. Seen this many times the last two weeks.

1 Like

Yes me too…

I’ve been getting the same error message.

Yes last 2-3 days

1 Like

Yes lots

Yes

Thanks, but Standard site navigation should not qualify for site request spamming. I think this is just the result of too much traffic on the forum and the server not being able to handle it. I’ve got all kinds of loading issue even when I don’t get this error.

Either the server is getting dos’d or the forum has out grown the current bandwidth allowances.

2d

Server traffic = Spamming Requests. Semantics aside i was hinting too much incoming traffic/requests ergo server load blah blah blah. I shouldve trimmed my image grab off SO to only include the first sentence LOL

we are loving this forum ‘to pieces’ (noticed what I did there?)

1 Like

Maybe they’re being attacked by a blocked forum member or something. idk. There’s a new memcache-based reflection attack that’s pretty easy to use without a botnet.

3 Likes

FWIW everything online has seemed really slow and a lot of the varied online tools I access for the schools I teach at have been hard to access. Don’t know if there is a correlation or not…

Looks like a ddos attack maybe? Some loser bummed about Overbridge?

D3AE34AE-BFA0-4D96-9C3F-55730EC54138

1 Like

Pissed user with hacking skillz or simply too many users waiting for the next updates :rofl:

Anyway, it‘s time to deliver :3lektron:

1 Like

I could barely get this reply out, crazy bad connections last two days…
Been occasionally slow and unreliable for weeks, had been blaming it on my iOS 8 browser…

2 Likes

Had this the past week or so on and off. Using my newfound free time to try my hand at making music

9 Likes

I’m not sure if I understand you correctly. So you actually prefer to make music instead of aimlessly bashing people in gear forums… But what is somebody is wrong?!

2 Likes

totally not reachable within the last days. reachable today but with lots of delay, loading times and notifications not opening.

looks like Elektronauts is under DDoS. the symptoms indicate this quite heavily. probably some users not happy with Elektrons way of customer care today :wink: