Presets sharing

Hello, I’m wondering if I can find more presets for my HEAT somewhere. I’m not a preset guy normally but with the heat I would like to have some more then the 32 inits.

Dataline used the heat in his latest video as bus compressor. Would love to have that preset. Sounds good. I have some time now and will try to replicate it myself. If anyone have some more info let me know. It’s not the presets color comp or subtle enhancer … but it can be a starting point.

2 Likes

i don’t know of any, and in any case i don’t think it’s possible yet to use a computer to save or load AH settings at all. if i’m right, the settings you’d want would have to be both transcribed and entered manually.

i haven’t seen the dataline vid you mention, but have you tried the pseudo-compression approach in the manual? as cenk is part of the AH design team, it’s likely he’s doing something similar.

Sooo, any chance anybody has compiled any notes on presettish settings they’d be willing to share? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump.

Will try tomorrow, maybe after weeks I get an hour off and touch my gear.
Can hardly remember even how to switch it on.

Are there any descriptions of the presets that came with the AH? The manual doesn’t mention them and I can’t find anything online.

Describe them then ! :slight_smile:

If I could do that then I wouldn’t be looking online for them.

I know how they sound, I’m more interested in the application they were designed for and how they achieved it, without having to look at every parameter on every page of the device.

Anyone found a simple way to share presets with other Heat users? I really like this box - use it to add flavor to various synths and iOS apps. Have only made minimal use of the LFOs and Envelops to date and would really enjoy seeing ways others have creatively used these.

It’s a shame that Elektron hasn’t provided descriptions of the presets. There are only a handful. There’s so much potential in Heat.