Portable power advice

Would this be ok for the Analog 4? Maybe even the Analog RYTM as well

Looking to jam in the park. :joy:

Or is it maybe this one? http://www.amazon.co.uk/20000mAh-Multi-Voltage-Portable-Notebooks-Compatible/dp/B00BUJCMUQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1435830463&sr=1-2&keywords=anker+battery+pack+12v

The Anker’s should work.

See also my thread about this;

The Anker does work. I recommend connecting up hitting the button on the anker (display will light)then flipping the switch on the A4. works everytime.

Will the cheaper of the two work though? Not sure which of the two to get.

Yep, I have the one in the first link you sent. Works just fine. Just remember the order of turning things on.

What extra connectors do I need to buy with it? A link would be great if possible. Thanks!

Comes with everything you need :joy:

WOOOT!! :slight_smile:

I cant stress the order of turning things on enough though.

1.plug the battery to the a4 with the included cable.

2.press the button on the battery pack once (screen will light)

3.flip power switch on A4

I thought mine wasnt working until i discovered that order.

Great thanks. It should be delivered tomorrow. Handy for music festivals as well.

do check this thread as well. i did some experiments with a different solution…a bit heavier but works just fine at the moment…undergoing more tests :slight_smile:

Posted this in another forum as well, but I thought I’d let everyone know who’s interested in total Elektron Freedom ! My lunch time break at work will involve a drum machine jam at a green space nearby.

So Happy to report that I just received my RavPower Xtreme 23000mAh and it totally works with the Analog RYTM!

Ordered it in Canada with free shipping from amazon and it arrived in only a few days. Here’s the link:

http://www.amazon.ca/RAVPower%C2%AE-Multi-Voltage-UltraBook-Camcorder-Smartphone/dp/B00HFMUBYG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1436285834&sr=8-3&keywords=ravpower

Likely they are less expensive from amazon.com in the US.

Cheers,
Walter

Just wanted to confirm that this battery works brilliantly with my A4. Can’t think of anything Ive bought recently that cost so little and offers so much. I can now take my A4 on all my train journeys and never be bored again… And all for £43. Amazing!

Hello, I’m posting here because I’m looking for ways to go out in the street with my Rytm mk2, and all the batteries you have listed 5 years ago seem to be unavailable now.

I have found this one on a French website : Batterie Externe Ordinateur Universelle 20000mAh

Do you think that it can do the job? Or do you have any other ‘multi-voltage’ or 12v battery that would instead?

Otherwise, I’ve also noticed some bigger solutions like this one. The battery has 4 12v DC outputs, but no adapters. Does someone know if there is such a thing as a generic 12v plug that would fit in the Rytm?

Thanks and enjoy your day, Sam

1 Like