Pictures Of Gear

My living room as it is currently after some spring cleaning. Set up for jamming is usually the norm. I like this arrangement so far, but yet to try it with the band. I need to set up a couple more mics and dedicated amps.

1 Like

I think this is a nice way to say hi and reintroduce myself to the brand new 2.0 community… hi :slight_smile: from Trinidad & Tobago.

4 Likes

and my current main rig for electronics and bass including Analog RYTM, my newest piece of gear.

3 Likes

My current setup, pedals and Elektrons are fixed to the board. All i/o is routed to the mini patchbay to the left.

3 Likes

Cool, elegant mini set. What’s the mini patchbay?

A mini stereo patchbay I made myself.
you can see more here on how I built the board and patchbay. :pizza:

Not much room left.

3 Likes

really cool setup. do you have a picture of the AK stand? this stand is exactly that thing i need on my table for my AK.

It’s a hack job. The lip holds the unit where the ‘underbridge’ would fit. And it’s low enough to not impact the keys. It’s nice that the AK hides it from view.

cool, thanks!

2 Likes

What is this SIMMONS? Is it like a DRM1?

Hi everyone - not posted here before. Some great-looking set ups here. Here is mine - sorry, not the best photos.

4 Likes

Must be fun at your place at the weekends. Sample much of your vinyl using OT MD?

I have a bit - I only got the MD recently and still finding my way round it. Mostly my attempts so far have come down to sampling, getting a cool loop going, then forgetting to copy the RAM to the ROM and switching the machine off :joy:

4 Likes

Studio Telex. Just rediscovering the delight of the RYTM as a sound module, my drums have never been better.

3 Likes

Great set up! How do you like the System 1?

Thanks!

Love the System 1, the 101 plugout is so good, every bit as good as the 202 and 101 I have owned and a great companion to the Atlantis.

Yeah the SH-101 plug out is beautiful. But I actually really like the System 1 synth itself - some great pads to be had from it, and really sits well in a mix.

My FM monster!

1 Like