Pattern sync problem from digitakt to digtone

Hi

I have come across this problem a few times and have asked on here but at the time i did not get a answer back.
Basically i am using a digitakt and digitone with the digitakt as the master sending pattern change and the digitone receiving pattern change
Im mainly using the digitakt for drums and digtone for the rest
i have noticed that when i change patterns some times(not all the time) the patterns dont change at the end of the 4th bar which can totally throw the sync out.The last time i came across this my only solution was delete the pattern on the digitone or move it to a different project so that i don’t lose out on the work i have done and then just create a new pattern in its place and it all runs back in time so problem solved or at least sorted for the new pattern

i’m currently using at least two banks of 16 of patterns with a view to make a full set between both dt and dn but seem to run in to this same problem every now and again

could this be related to a delay setting or something i am missing ?

usually when this happens i am changing pattern and on the end of the 4 bar i expect it to change both patterns but for what ever reason it does not do this and will some times change half way through the second bar resulting in a jump in sound or completely out of times

when looking at the pattern lights for the bars they are not running at the same time when this happens , some times one could be moving a lot faster through the pattern than the other one (digitakt could be on its second bar and digitone could be on the 4th bar light for example)

i have all patterns at the same tempo and are set to the same bar length values

if needed i can upload the sequencer problem

Anyone any ideas ? or should i be worried that it is a problem with the digitone

i have tried different mid cables to see if that was the cause

Thanks for the help in advance

A post was merged into an existing topic: Digitakt midi sync to digitone