Part parameters to scene

Hi,

I am new with the OT and wondering if there is there is a quick way to save all current parameters into a scene.

A use case would be having already modified a part’s parameters and wanting to crossfade from/to those parameters using the scene feature.

If not, is there a way to see which parameter has been changed since the last part save, so that one can know which parameter to set into their scene?

Thanks in advance

whew. i don’t think there’s a way to see what you changed.

in a scene you can see what you have locked by holding the scene button down and switching pages, but outside of the scene it’s just the way it is. your changes are now the state of the machine.

you could save the part and copy it to a new one and try to change parameters back to how you had them… you could at least get in the ballpark that way.

p.s. OctaEdit by Rusty makes for a really visual way of organizing your OT. I’d recommend looking into it. It made it a breeze for me to even out the levels of everything across all my parts. In octaedit I just switch parts and look for what changes visually between them.

4 Likes

No, not on the Octatrack.

No, not really. I’ll second @PlumWrinkles advice for a great workaround.

And/or Save the Part as another part, reload the part, and start A/B’ing the differences…

Welcome to the Octatrack :expressionless:

4 Likes

That’s too bad… I did look into OctaEdit. Definitely on my radar now! :slight_smile:

thank you @PlumWrinkles and @Rusty!

1 Like