Overbridge messes with my system interface

I dont understand how overbridge works. I have Analog Four connected, when i start overbridge app in pc (W10) my audio interface (rme ufx) is getting disabled and i get that red cross over the speaker icon in the down right corner. When i start A4 i get signal going into the meters, but there is no sound. And the reason is probably because the interface is disabled after starting overbridge.

I have used overbridge before, but i cant remember i had this issue. Anyone got any clue whats going on?

Please file a Ticket with Elektron. Remote support via the forum is extremely difficult.
Prepare details for them.
Serial number of your A4, precise Version Numbers of Overbridge, Win10, rme ufx driver.
My educated guess is that your Win driver setup is messed up.

Ok, i understand. I will try reinstalling overbridge.
The plugin is working in Studio One though. But it changes the sample rate from 48 to 44.1Khz.

Just guessing, but that might be by design to match the daws sample rate with the internal sample rate of your device

Hm. Might be. But ive always used 48Khz on my interface.

The manual states that:
“The bottom section of the sidebar lets you select which of the connected devices you wish to use as a
Sound Card” In the top dropdown box i am forced to pick Analog Four as system device. Its not possible to deselect it? I thought there was a choice whether you want to use existing sound card or the elektron device?

All i want is to use the analog four plugin anyway and not the usb audio interface overhub mess.:tired_face: