Overbridge for digitakt?

Hey,

Anyone got any clues as to when overbridge is going to be available for digitakt.
Its taking so long i feel its taking the p@!s slightly, and id really like to stream some of my patterns into my daw and actually make tracks with them- not just 4 bar loops- as fun as that is.
Sort it out elektron!!

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere- i did look!

1 Like

why don’t you record track after track (soloing one after the other) into your DAW.
I know this is just a workaround, but OB clearly is not out yet, and it’s sad if this keeps you from finishing tracks.
Or just live perform your track and record it to one stereo file. DT sounds pretty great on it’s own

2 Likes

Ive done that with one track, and its just so laborious i didnt do it again.
I want to work quick when producing.

I saw Dave Mech mention something on here recently about OB, think he was testing the beta version… surely someone knows when OB will actually be good to go for digitakt!?

The macOS digitakt plugin just hit beta a few days ago. No ETA, but the beta seems to be going well so id guess early next year, or maybe just before christmas if were lucky.

2 Likes

I’m in no position to comment on an ETA or anything (I don’t have any knowledge about timelines). All I can say is that my confidence in a working Overbridge implementation has recently been restored and I don’t think I’m going out on a limb by saying there seems to be a fair chance of Digitakt being supported before other Elektron devices are.

2 Likes
2 Likes