Overbridge AAX plugins?

Hi

Any chance to see an AAX overbridge plugins ??

Cheers

MaxIDInguE

1 Like

Bump! I’m also curious to get a sense of whether it’s on any horizon. MY entire workflow takes place in Pro Tools so its not worth using on my end.

1 Like

Overbridge in AAX Mac ?

1 Like

I also desperately want AAX. Any new, Elektron?

1 Like

+1 for AAX.

1 Like

Hate to break it to yo guys but the AU plugin (at least in Logic) is still basically crap so I wouldn’t hold out on a new plugin, especially one that works, any time soon.

The only thing I can get OB to work in is Ableton (and I still have some issues). The VST seems to be far less buggy than the AU in Ableton, but again, useless in Logic. It has even caused crashes in my system that would force me to completely uninstall OB before I could even reopen my project.

+2 for AAX

2 Likes

Yes, another for AAX! I have been rewiring Ableton to use Overbridge. I mix completely in pro tools, so would like to see an AAX version before picking up the Analog Heat.

2 Likes

Working also mainly in ProTools, and hoping for an AAX version too

1 Like

bump +1

2 Likes

AAX plugins +1

2 Likes

Any news about AAX?!

1 Like

+1 for AAX!!!

1 Like

sorry for the blast from the past…

How do you achieve rewiring Ableton in pro tools? I read that you’re not able to run 3rd party plugins in Live while slaved to PT. And indeed, I’m not even seeing any of my plugins showing up in Live while slaved via Rewire.

I’d love to be able to do this…

I’d really love to see Overbridge made available for Pro Tools… I’m aware it’s a complicated build… and obviously there is some proprietry sync technology at play… and Avid are notoriously difficult (I’ve been dealing with them for maybe 10 years, they’re horrible)… buuuuuut the ability to sync Elektron hardware into sessions in any studio around the world, as well as being able to tweak hardware settings right to the end stages of a mix would really be incredible. Not to mention the multi-tracking voices straight into the session!

I know I could just switch to Ableton or something to do this… and I’d consider it except you can’t even sync that by rewire because it disables 3rd party plugins as soon as it’s in ReWire mode, so the overbridge suite would be useless and I’d have to do classic (horrible) MIDI syncing and deal with beat clock delay compensation and all sorts.

Would really be a dream come true… :confused:

2 Likes

When you install ableton, an “Ableton Live” plug-in should appear in Pro Tools. Instantiate this on a stereo aux before opening Ableton - then it should open in ReWire mode and transport should be sync’d.

But you’re correct… no 3rd party plugins in rewire mode… rendering it all a bit futile.

bump – aax osx pro tools 12 – pls ffs!

2 Likes

YOO COME ON!!!

I just got the box and sounds great but huge bummer to not have the integration in PT especially for using Heat as mixing tool !

BUMP PLZ

3 Likes

True

Buuuuuuump

1 Like