OT TRig Conditions (TRC) thread

This is exactly what I’m expecting, but it would definitely be a lot of fun if it was possible to independently set the conditions for the actual slide trigs. Just dreaming.

2 Likes

Ok we won’t believe Elektron guys anymore, when they say “it’s not possible”. :grin:

But when ? Can’t wait ::loopy:

1 Like

This is super awesome, makes me hyper

Octaboner re-engaged.

3 Likes

They never actually said never… :loopy:

3 Likes

I agree with you, @Open_Mike : while it has been officially stated numerous times that there would never be any OB for OT, I have never read official :3lektron: words denying the possibility for OT to be added trig conditions.

This announcement got me pretty excited, I just can’t wait to get my hands on an OT mk2 !

EDIT : seems I had already stated this :smile:

3 Likes

It’s all good, I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in… :totes:

6 Likes

Dude!

2 Likes

Conditions were true for the First Edition since a long time ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wrote it on purpose. I’d like them to make impossible things for us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That just sounds to me like a diplomatic reply to a customer in a customer service situation.

I honestly wish people would not take everything an elektron employee says as a “truth written in stone”. No wonder they are secretive and do not communicate openly about their future, they’d be damned every time they said something that didn’t materialize. Always good to take things with some grains of salt, you know “subject to change without notice” and all that.

6 Likes

They said that Overbridge would not be possible with the hardware, which remains true to this day.

Oops late to the party :loopy:

5 Likes

Yeah! Where have you been?! :smile:

working too much

2 Likes

This instantly turns the OT into the most powerful sequencer in the family with all the lfo’s, trig condition, midi, individual track length and signatures. insta remix/ random remix here we come. Thank you :3lektron: !!!

9 Likes

Yeah I commented on the mark 2 thread, I emailed elektron to get a clear answer, mark 2s usb is exactly the same and overbridge is 100% physically impossible forever on these. With that, unless theres a proper OT2 in the future its not happening

1 Like