OS doesnt upgrade

Hi guys,

the new 1.22b does not upgrade. The screen stays on “waiting for sysex” and nothing happens.

a) usb connection is available
b) overbrdige is on
c) c6 shows connecting (in and out on AR) and is sending file, but AR doesnt react
d) several new starts, unplug and plug of USB, restarts of ar, program resets and so on.

simply doesnt work…

did i miss something?

UPDATE: To anyone with the same issue: its the overbridge mode. you need to deactivate OB and voila, the update works!

I just upgraded mine and it was fine. I have these problems from time to time, closing C6 and unplugging the USB cable usually fixes it, but you seem to have already tried that.

The Configuration of C6 is important, I remember that the millisecond delay can be adjusted if you have problems, this is what mine looks like:

hi,
thanks… didnt tried the ms delay… maybe i will try this now…
the: yes already tried that all several times… seems like c6 is the bloody tool everyone talks about here :-))

update: tried it adjusting delay… the same :frowning: … no reaction…
also tried: reinstalling c6, different start of program and ar…

i will not try to upload a sample, to see if its c6 (before it always worked nice for me)

Just noticed that there are some suggestions on the Analog Four forum:

aahhhh… this could be a try… didnt try to go out of overbridge mode… i will try that… thanks for the quick help :-))

cool. it was activated overbridge mode… :slight_smile:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I WAS GETTING REALLY FRUSTRATED! #ALLCAPS!